Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,017 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

OH Maaa Goshhh! See Terrifying Moment Daredevil Skydiver Becomes The First Perso - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OH Maaa Goshhh! See Terrifying Moment Daredevil Skydiver Becomes The First Perso (526 Views)

Moment Kim Jong Un's Sister Arrives South Korea For The Winter Olympics(Photos) / The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy / Manchester United Striker Marcus Rashford In Terrifying Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OH Maaa Goshhh! See Terrifying Moment Daredevil Skydiver Becomes The First Perso by donmayorgroup(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
OH Maaa Goshhh! See Terrifying Moment Daredevil Skydiver Becomes The First Person To Jump 25,000 Feet Out Of A Plane Without A Parachute (Video)

Luke Aikins, 42, became the first skydiver to jump 25,000 feet from a plane without a parachute and land in a net for the Stride Gum Presents Heaven Sent stunt. Atkins, had during the two-minute fall, completed the record-breaking stunt on Saturday evening in Simi Valley, California.

He hit the 100-by-100-foot net (pictured right and inset) perfectly, quickly climbed out of it and walked over to hug his son four-year-old Logan and his skydiving wife Monica, who had been watching with other family members.

After the jump he said on Facebook Luke Aikins 'my vision was always proper preparation and that if you train right you can make anything happen'. The family own Skydive Kapowsin near Tacoma, Washington. Aikins made his first tandem jump when he was 12, following with his first solo leap four years later.

He's been racking them up at several hundred a year ever since. His father and grandfather were skydivers, and his wife, Monica, has made 2,000 jumps. His family owns Skydive Kapowsin near Tacoma, Washington. His father, two brothers, his sister, his wife and their four-year-old son all watched him jump, but his mother wasn't there. 'My mom supports me. She doesn't support this project,' he said with a sheepish smile. 'To me, I'm proving that we can do stuff that we don't think we can do if we approach it the right way.'

Watch the thrilling moment for yourself HERE>>>Read more at: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/07/oh-maaa-goshhh-see-terrifying-moment.html

CC: LALASTICLALA, MYND44

Re: OH Maaa Goshhh! See Terrifying Moment Daredevil Skydiver Becomes The First Perso by MJBOLT: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
:-|

Re: OH Maaa Goshhh! See Terrifying Moment Daredevil Skydiver Becomes The First Perso by 2el(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Good for him...
Re: OH Maaa Goshhh! See Terrifying Moment Daredevil Skydiver Becomes The First Perso by nrexzy: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Only whites cab be this Stupid.
Re: OH Maaa Goshhh! See Terrifying Moment Daredevil Skydiver Becomes The First Perso by Iscoalarcon: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
White men are crazy Sha

CC lalasticlala
Re: OH Maaa Goshhh! See Terrifying Moment Daredevil Skydiver Becomes The First Perso by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
I salute him walahi , I will never forget my first jump.

(1) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Officially Changes His Name After Nigerian FA Error / Rio Olympics: Aruna Quadri Sets African Record,qualifies For Quarter Final / Real Madrid Will Not Sign Player Unless We Sell Someone First – Zidane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.