Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Shadows=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows=>write Up By Dindy (387 Views)

Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Chasing Shadows. / Shadows....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shadows=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
SHADOWS=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...

My lovely shadow,so dark,so soulless,so faceless but it lives. It moves around me like a clock,it grows bigger with flame,light gives shadows life, if no light no shadows
Shadows are so beautiful,they can make you look tall or short,in any size or shape you want to look,shadows are instrument of both good and bad,shadows are shape transformers.
But between me and you, that thing you call your shadow might actually be the reflection of your SOUL.
Everything has a shadow, and every shadow has its own shadow. Disaster's shadow is death,death shadow is unhappiness,tears,pain and emotional break down. Light's shadow is a reflection of what so ever it comes in contact with, and darkness shadow is fear and torment.
But wait why are all shadows dark & black?,are they evil or good?. What if your shadow turns against you some day in your dream, and when you wake up you see it right in front of you?(You will be totally afraid right?).
Well to me I guess our shadows might not only be the reflection of our soul but also a reflection of our dark demonic evil black side.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING...........................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy

(1) (Reply)

What Ever U Do,there's A Reward / Independent, Yet Slaves / Macoriandah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.