Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Home Remedies To Help You Remove Facial Hair At Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Remedies To Help You Remove Facial Hair At Home (1247 Views)

How To Remove Facial Black Spots!!! / Home Remedies To Beat Obesity / 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies To Help You Remove Facial Hair At Home by dinesh1993(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Unwanted facial hair can become an embarrassing beauty concern for women, especially when they age and their estrogen levels change due to menopause.

Issues such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, other hormonal conditions, use of certain medications, or adrenal gland disorders can cause unwanted facial hair. In rare cases, the problem can be caused by a tumor or cancer of the adrenal gland or ovaries.

Home Remedies To Help You Remove Facial Hair at Home
Home Remedies To Help You Remove Facial Hair at Home

Take sugar, lemon and water. In a bowl, put sugar, and squeeze in about half of a lemon add around 1 teaspoon of water and mix it. Make sure it doesn’t become very runny. With a brush apply it on your face, and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Do this twice a week.
• Take around 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and add around 4 tablespoons of honey in it. With a brush, apply the mixture on your face in the direction of your hair. Leave for around 15 minutes and then wash it off.
• Take turmeric powder and some milk, mix them together. Rub the paste like mixture on your face and leave it for around 15 minutes and wash off. Whilst washing scrub it off in a circular motion with fingers.

Just Visit
https://healthylifeandshape..com/2016/07/Remove-permanently-Facial-Hair-.html

• Take 1 egg, a spoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of corn flour. Mix them unless they form a good thick paste. Rub it on your face and peel it off. Apply this paste on your face three to four times a week.
• Take some gram flour (besan) and mix it with water. Let it be a thick paste. Rub it on face and keep it on for 5 minutes. Take some water on your palms, simply make them wet and scrub off the besan from your face. Have circular motions for this and rub it off. After the besan sheds down from your face, let the remnant besan dry on the facil hair home removalface and then wash it off.
• Take besan, turmeric and curd in a bow, mix it. Apply the paste and rub it off after 15 minutes. Finally wash it off with water.
• Take milk in a bowl and some chickpea flour. Mix them to form a paste, and apply the paste on your face. Keep it on for some 20 odd minutes and wash it off.
• Take some fresh cream and a little bit of turmeric powder in it. Beat it, and apply the paste on your face. Apply it in the direction of the hair growth and scrub it off in the same direction of your facial hair growth. A bit of itch and irritation is obvious with this one, but it won’t be permanent. It will be normal after you wash it off completely.

For Read More About Remove Facial Hair at Home Just Visit
https://healthylifeandshape..com/2016/07/Remove-permanently-Facial-Hair-.html

Re: Home Remedies To Help You Remove Facial Hair At Home by edwardpaul: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Turmeric have several health benefits but do you know it work great also for removing off the facial hair. There are several ways through which this kitchen king ingredient works to remove body hair….want to know how then keep reading this helpful post:

Use Of Turmeric For Clear Skin And Facial Hair Removal
Re: Home Remedies To Help You Remove Facial Hair At Home by pinkylovely: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
I've tried the lemon and sugar wax and it worked. You can see that at www.pinkywelove. I want to purchase the gram flour, not for hair removal but for tan removal. I found out that on dealdey, its N1000 for just 200g. I don't know how special it is because its just a flour. Just a type of flour. I buy normal flour 210g for N150. I don't get why I should be spending N1000 on just 200g of besan flour. I stay in P.H. If anyone here knows where to purchase this offline. I'll appreciate it if you tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Beard Czar Review / Infected Nose Symptoms, Home Remedies, Treatment, Bump / Solution For Your Hepatitis B Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.