Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory (694 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by ayokujero: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
For those who walk for Buhari I guess we need you to walk again as the price of food stuff is rising again. I got back from the market today realising things have increased from Wat they were 2weeks ago.
Bag of Rice now 18k from 13k

Is this CHANGE or SHAME?

When you can no longer buy things with the previous price but rather pay more than it was 2weeks before

1 Like

Re: Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dividend of change
op enjoys it why its last

1 Like

Re: Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by Redoil: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
ayokujero:
For those who walk for Buhari I guess we need you to walk again as the price of food stuff is rising again. I got back from the market today realising things have increased from Wat they were 2weeks ago.

Is this CHANGE or SHAME?

When you can no longer buy things with the previous price but rather pay more than it was 2weeks before
lier a bag of rice is 21000 naira
Re: Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by brodalikeme(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Redoil:
lier a bag of rice is 21000 naira

You're kwarupt for going to ask for the price of rice, eat talia, tuwo and masara grin- Pa Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by cckris: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
They're now all ASHAMED of their inability to understand trends unfolding before their eyes.
Re: Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
...they're hissing themselves in the toilet.

Re: Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by cckris: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
ayokujero:

Is this CHANGE or SHAME?

When the 14% prime bank lending rate hits market prices, then Nigerians will know by personal experience, that Buhari really hates the poor & average citizens of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by Kposkila: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
ayokujero:

Is this CHANGE or SHAME?

Dem dey roast with hunger, how dem wan take trek, na who chop belle full they fit trek!

1 Like

Re: Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
They are hiding in shame and regretting their actions.
Re: Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory by Mintek: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
brodalikeme:

You're kwarupt for going to ask for the price of rice, eat talia, tuwo and masara grin- Pa Buhari

cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

More Than 100 Niger Delta Militants Killed As Nigerian Army Rains Bombs (VIDEO) / Boko Haram - We’ll Bomb Aso Rock / Rivers APC Chieftain, Godspower Ake, Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.