Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

K9kennels Is Leaving Nigeria. Who Can Adopt Our 2 Best Dogs? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / K9kennels Is Leaving Nigeria. Who Can Adopt Our 2 Best Dogs? (766 Views)

Where Can I Adopt A Puppy For Free / K9kennels Is Leaving Nigeria. Who Can Adopt Our 2 Best Dogs? / I Want To Adopt A Dog !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K9kennels Is Leaving Nigeria. Who Can Adopt Our 2 Best Dogs? by k9kennels: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'd love to keep Bentley and Brownie, my best ever Boerboel dogs, but I'm not able to at this point in time because K9 Kennels is relocating out of Nigeria finally.

Bentley and Brownie wants to be your pal, they love to play. They are very family friendly, and can be intruder aggressive. They are lovable and cuddly....and also very productive lol...so be sure you're gonna make money from sale of their puppies. They do like kids and toddlers better than adults...so of you have kids you don't need to worry. They also warm up to other dogs fairly quickly. I'm looking for a really good home for them. A home where someone will never starve them, take them outdoors to run and play and cuddle with them indoors if possible and keep them for the rest of their life. If you are a responsible dog owner or breeder and you are interested, contact K9 KENNELS urgently on 08060364645

Re: K9kennels Is Leaving Nigeria. Who Can Adopt Our 2 Best Dogs? by plentykola(m): 4:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Me
Re: K9kennels Is Leaving Nigeria. Who Can Adopt Our 2 Best Dogs? by Nostradamus: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2016
oya dash me one.
Re: K9kennels Is Leaving Nigeria. Who Can Adopt Our 2 Best Dogs? by generalj1(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
tried calling you.

send me more details on 08053341623.

I have 2 excellent boerboels.

(1) (Reply)

Team German Shepherd / Feeding 9 Weeks Rott / 99-year-old Woman Wakes Up To A Scaring Animal On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.