Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! (1366 Views)

Nigerian Military Delegates Inspect Assorted Weapons & Rifles In Pakistan. PICS / Military Destroy Criminal Bases Of Vandals, Oil Thieves / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Viergeachar: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is to declare my unflinching support to the Nigerian military for the ongoing military operation against Ijaw militants in the SW.

I earnestly pray that the operation be sustained until all Ijaw militants are flushed from the SW.

I am Yoruba and pleased with the bombardments.

Any non-Yoruba that is pained can go and die!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by YourMrBoo: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
No worry, be happy now but when the pictures start flying no come cry to us that NA is to blame...

Meanwhile, me just dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Viergeachar:
This is to declare my unflinching support to the Nigerian military for the ongoing military operation against Ijaw militants in the SW.

I earnestly pray that the operation be sustained until all Ijaw militants are flushed from the SW.

Why are you ranting all over Nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Viergeachar:

Looks like your girlfriend no wan gree give you something sweet last night. It's okay, maybe the Nigerian "Colonial Army" that is only protecting western interest and banks will come and help you do the "task"

Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Viergeachar:

I promise u brother no Niger Deltaian is among those causing havoc in land. We have no reason to take our fight to your land

2 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by FreeGlobe(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
You are now cheering genocide among locals?
Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
I pray they start so that all of you who think it's just go and 'crush' can understand what it means in reality..

May your prayers be answered...

Afonja!
Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by ba7man(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
FreeGlobe:
All the News papers called the target victims "Ijaw Millitants"....... the residents of the affected areas called the target victims "Ijaw Millitants"......... All the people that benefitted from their bunkering activities identified the target victims as "Ijaw Millitants"..........

But you in Onitsha insists that the target victims are Yorubas.

Your delusions are strong but if repeating them to yourself calms you.......... enjoy.

7 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Viergeachar: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Looks like your girlfriend no wan gree give you something sweet last night. It's okay, maybe the Nigerian "Colonial Army" that is only protecting western interest and banks will come and help you do the "task"

Nonsense.

Shattap!

3 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Viergeachar: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Henry240:

Why are you ranting all over Nairaland?

E pain am grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Viergeachar: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bigmillz:
I promise u brother no Niger Deltaian is among those causing havoc in land. We have no reason to take our fight to your land

Then who are they?

Yorubas will NEVER behave like that!

2 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Viergeachar:

Then who are they?

Yorubas will NEVER behave like that!
dats for u guys to find out dan start callin de Niger Deltaians wen u hav no single prove it dem
Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by blackpanda: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bigmillz:

Name one place in this country where u have ijaws and there is peace?? Absolutely none. Ijaws love trouble. Let them die pls.

3 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by blackpanda: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
FreeGlobe:

But u didnt say genocide when the ijaw militants were attacking the locals, kidnapping people and blowing up pipeline

4 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
blackpanda:

But u didnt say genocide when the ijaw militants were attacking the locals, kidnapping people and blowing up pipeline

Why are they 'militants' not 'terrorists' please? I think they should be referred to as Ijaw terrorists. Afterall, they kill, rape and bomb just like their Northern counterparts.

4 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Viergeachar: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Why are they 'militants' not 'terrorists' please? I think they should be referred to as Ijaw terrorists. Afterall, they kill, rape and bomb just like their Northern counterparts.

Militants unlike terrorists do not go on suicide missions. That's the difference.
No Ijaw militant will strap a bomb to himself just to kill others.
Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Viergeachar:

Militants unlike terrorists do not go on suicide missions. That's the difference.
No Ijaw militant will strap a bomb to himself just to kill others.

You mean that the definition of a terrorist is only someone who goes on suicide missions? Is that a formal definition? Pls explain.

3 Likes

Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by bolayei: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Nigerians have already divided the country or should I put it this way..., nigerians have never been one, as long as we identify people by tribe instead of nigerian.
Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by Abeymills(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Bubuhari thinks he can make ss sw se like how how he made north by sponsoring boko haram2 destroy nigeria n d north
Re: Go Nigerian Military! Destroy All Ijaw Militants Mercilessly!! by temptnow: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2016
These people have been dumb since 1912 , military are killing their fellow zombies and they think they are killing ijaw. Is it because the media call them ijaw militant?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose To Mrs. Buhari: Trip To USA Doesn’t Invalidate Your Involvement In Briber / Our Economy Can't Take Care Of Senators Any Longer.... / Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’, By FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.