Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Run Two Whatsapp On One Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Run Two Whatsapp On One Phone (1826 Views)

How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Android Device / Www.whatsapp.com| Download Whatsapp On Android, On Ipad / AIRTEL Smartnumber: One Phone! One SIM Card! Two Numbers!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Two Whatsapp On One Phone by Sharpcase: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Is it accurate to say that you are pondering whether it is conceivable to run two distinctive Whatsapp accounts in your telephone?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Pa5AsKS49-0/V52SRBY1u3I/AAAAAAAADdc/YgmSI4VDevARoILbxAylMRQy8qCbNVatgCLcB/s200/ogwhatsapp-1.jpg[/img]

All things considered, it is exceptionally conceivable. Truth be told this trap has been working for a few months now however I attempt to bring it up for some of you that don't know about this. Simply envision how great it will be the point at which you have the choice of making two accounts with two different numbers. That is cool!

We all realize that ordinarily you can't utilize more than one Whatsapp account on one gadget however this confinement has been broken

a web engineer by name Osama Ghareeb who created OGWhatsapp which empowers you to run different Whatsapp accounts on your telephone.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UEEfWQxE2Zk/V52TCYdxpbI/AAAAAAAADdk/_XelxejECHAhPSuBwOhC6cEgrrWZPapKQCLcB/s200/ogwhatsapp.jpg[/img]

FEATURES OF OGWHATSAPP
The Icon of the WhatsApp Messenger can without much of a stretch be changed with some other symbol. You can utilize this to trap your friends and no body will know your Whatsapp from your telephone application drawer. It helps exceptionally well in diminishing gatecrashers to go to your visits. Numerous individuals are asset of that... Particularly women, the first thing they will open when they are in control of a folks telephone is to his visit applications incorporating Whatsapp however with this symbol evolving highlight, you can change the default Whatsapp symbol to something else and she won't think it is the Whatsapp application. How about that?

==>> Ability to use use two numbers on one device.

==>> With OGwhatsapp, you can easily restore your backup and also save your backup to any memory location.

==>> It gives you flexibility

Read Also: How To Install Whatsapp on PC

STEPS ON HOW YOU CAN RUN OGWHATSAPP ON YOUR PHONE
1. You will have to download OGWhatsApp app in your android smartphone by clicking here

2. Now just Create a backup of your WhatApp chats and all other data that saved in your Whatsapp folder of your android if you want to retain them.

2. After creating the backup, clear your WhatsApp data in by uninstalling your normal Whatsapp messenger app.
To do this, go to Settings-> Apps -> Whatsapp ->Uninstall

3. Now change the name of your official WhatsApp folder in your SD card to OGWhatsApp.

4. Finally, when you launch OGWhatsApp, verify your old number that you want to use together with another one in your android and whereas in official version verify your another number. This will make you have two different whatsapp accounts on your phone with two different numbers.

SOURCE: http://www.primebaze.net/2016/07/see-how-to-run-two-whatsapp-on-one-phone.html
Re: How To Run Two Whatsapp On One Phone by David25(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
I don't see the point, I'll just pass
Re: How To Run Two Whatsapp On One Phone by fistonati(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
The tested and trusted is parallel space app. Which works with instagram BBM Facebook Gmail yahoo and other apps. It's downloadable on playstore. All this ogwhatsapp name shit.
Re: How To Run Two Whatsapp On One Phone by garyjohnson1: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
fistonati:
The tested and trusted is parallel space app. Which works with instagram BBM Facebook Gmail yahoo and other apps. It's downloadable on playstore. All this ogwhatsapp name shit.

OGwhatsapp isn't available on playstore because it is a modified version of WhatsApp which is against to google policies, but still you can download it and use it from net here OGWhatsApp Apk is you can check more details about this app.
Re: How To Run Two Whatsapp On One Phone by nancysr: 3:23pm On May 23, 2021
Just download WA Plus app from the MineRev site and use 2 or more accounts easily.
Re: How To Run Two Whatsapp On One Phone by billwetson: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
garyjohnson1:

OGwhatsapp isn't available on playstore because it is a modified version of WhatsApp which is against to google policies, but still you can download it and use it from net here OGWhatsApp Apk is you can check more details about this app.
Well thank you so much for sharing this app I am also looking for this info.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On My Ip-camera Setup / New Monkey Discovered!!! / Can I Write Cisa Without Writing Ccna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.