Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (869 Views)

I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by feranmi400: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LZuMEaomAGo/V55BG7OyKFI/AAAAAAAKDOc/KK5Q39gxxikK2nKq945LMDZEG22AEchXwCLcB/s400/1.png[/img]

Daniel Odofin, who is based in Ibadan shared these photos of a female officer of the Nigeria Police Force identified as Maryam, controlling traffic under the rain.

"We are quick to point it out when our police do something wrong," Odofin wrote.

Today I saw a police woman in the rain, drenched and still doing her duty.

Actively doing her job, despite the rain. Not running for shelter even though no one would blame her if she did.

This is the kind of person that lifts the image of the Nigerian Police Force.

Her name is Maryam, I didn't get her last name properly or her rank.

Her devotion to duty made the difference in a place synonymous with traffic gridlock on a day that isn't comfortable.

She doesn't have the kind of salary or allowance that our public officials boast of but she gives meaning to the title "Civil Servant". Help us make Maryam Opep famous, help us show others what devotion to duty is."

See More Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/31/photos-traffic-policewoman-spotted-working-under-the-rain-in-ibadan/

[img]http://4.bp..com/-m6thitV-t8c/V55BG1V1tpI/AAAAAAAKDOg/hCCPgFqxhicriROlcnXgAV0Dbnl7bfccACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-IvrriIOeFcE/V55BW6iX2lI/AAAAAAAKDOk/Bs_kqvuIAR0KeWHvf_kNRF2kS_8s4GKdwCLcB/s400/3.png[/img]

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by oduastates: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
People who do good should be encouraged.
It is obvious that the government and police authorities are failing this woman.
No high viz vest.
No Road marking or signs to make prevent her from being run over.
No raincoat.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by CACAWA(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
[size=18pt]A new Nigeria is coming...pls wait[/size]
Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Evident that she love her work, kudos to her
I pray she doesn't catch cool or fall sick after.
Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by DropShot: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
May this woman be blessed.

A perfect example of dignity of labour.
Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by Oche211(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Just like whn there's joy in heaven for 1 sinner that repents, we shld also celebrate good news like this coming 4rm our police force.
There is dignity in labour nd hardwork & excellence shld be celebrated.
Lalasticlala, can u please pilot this to the promise land (paradise) so that this hardworking, diligent lady gets her reward whn the powers above see this.
Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by obinoral1179(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
The word CIVIL SERVANT.... I bet many people working there does not know the meaning of this word.... She is serving her father land with love, strength and faith...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by feranmi400: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by Flexygist: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
nice 1

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by Tunami(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
How i wish Buhari and Nigerian police can emulate this kind of woman.
Re: Photos: Traffic Policewoman Spotted Working Under The Rain In Ibadan by Flexygist: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tunami:
How i wish Buhari and Nigerian police can emulate this kind of woman.

I wish dey can do dat

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding Scandal: Jibrin Returns, Relaunches War Against Dogara / Revealed: How Jibrin Conspired With Saharareporters To Bring Down Speaker Dogara / Ogun Man Arrested For Naming His Dog Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.