Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) (36613 Views)

I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
why she no go work under rain.... she be salt

I can't see any rain
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
why she no go work under rain.... she be salt

I can't see any rain
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is a big risk. There is poor visibility of motorists could make her lose her life or become permanently disabled.
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by ayibatari99(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Noted she will be rewarded
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
kellsblingsz:
Wat!! Dnt u guys knw dt she cld be charged to court for impersonating a traffic officer... If she wants publicity, she shld go n catch a criminal single handedly
My friend don't be a dunce na, learn to appreciate good things and hardwork. As big as you are can you catch a hen singlehandedly? Yet you expect this woman to be superman!
Some niggas though, Smh
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
kellsblingsz:
Wat!! Dnt u guys knw dt she cld be charged to court for impersonating a traffic officer... If she wants publicity, she shld go n catch a criminal single handedly
gbe gbogbo enu e soun .... carry all ur mouth away jor
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by agborodun: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nigeria police can work inside fire as long as egunje is flowing..
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
common raincoat the NPF cant provide for its officers.anyway kudos to her.
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by addizzle(f): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Brownhypo:
she is on duty na.

Kini big deal
Oga Ade learn to appreciate good things wen u see one... if na u u go gree work under rain be sincere
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
hourl:
She No Want Lose Customer

Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by austinfan4love(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
kellsblingsz:
,,,empty vessles makes the loudest noise,,,impersonating a traffic officer indeed,,,get a copy of the Nigerian constitution and police act make ur eyez open,,
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by austinfan4love(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Emmysteve:
just look at this one
,,,speech is free,,,also megabyte is cheap dis days,,,dats y foolishness is much
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
hourl:
oooooh. Nairalanders.... My belly o.. lwkmd. So, na 2mnaira che no wan lose
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
God Bless her
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this woman.

This is a woman that deserves all the best accolades.

This is a woman who is just doing her job quietly,with dignity,not even knowing somebody will take a picture of her.

People like these are my heroes.

No be one person wey na Millionaire Football Coach,and him pikin still dey find free Government Burial.

You could have said all that and stopped there and you would have made enough sense. Why can't you have a little compassion for the mourning family even if you don't agree with them?? How does it even pertain to this topic??
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by ruffg(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is how we the junior officer's in the police are going through, every year monies are being budgeted for the up keep of the personal, only few that are connected enjoy. Hope baba search light wil reach us. Every thing you bought it with your money. Hope this forum will take our cry to the higher authority.(Concern Rank and files )
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Femich18(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
hourl:
Lol...Oga at the top will ask for "deliver" nah and rainfall no be excuse
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
kellsblingsz:
u fat donkey
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by 2eggs1goal: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Nigeria's Finest
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2016
shocked
send her account number.
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by 360command: 1:15am On Aug 01, 2016
So na Ibadan be that ? Nonsense and men just dey post pic of ibadan like say e don turn yankee overnight.
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:50am On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this woman.

This is a woman that deserves all the best accolades.

This is a woman who is just doing her job quietly,with dignity,not even knowing somebody will take a picture of her.

People like these are my heroes.

No be one person wey na Millionaire Football Coach,and him pikin still dey find free Government Burial.
which mumu accolade
She needs kiosk, umbrella or raincoat
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by prince13: 3:13am On Aug 01, 2016
THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE NEWS NAAA

NEHLIVE:
Daniel Odofin, who is based in Ibadan shared these photos of a female officer of the Nigeria Police Force identified as Maryam, controlling traffic under the rain.

"We are quick to point it out when our police do something wrong," Odofin wrote. Today I saw a police woman in the rain, drenched and still doing her duty. Actively doing her job, despite the rain. Not running for shelter even though no one would blame her if she did. This is the kind of person that lifts the image of the Nigerian Police Force.
Her name is Maryam, I didn't get her last name properly or her rank. Her devotion to duty made the difference in a place synonymous with traffic gridlock on a day that isn't comfortable. She doesn't have the kind of salary or allowance that our public officials boast of but she gives meaning to the title "Civil Servant". Help us make Maryam Opep famous, help us show others what devotion to duty is."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-traffic-policewoman-spotted.html
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Luvties(m): 3:42am On Aug 01, 2016
But this is not so good for her health, they should be kitted with raincoat and all the gadgets to ease their duty.

She is doing this against her wish.
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Trendin(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2016
She's what I call a feminist.
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by Trendin(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by hollas2jnr(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2016
AreaFada2:

Common proper police branded raincoat nko?

We live in an area called tropical rainforest in Ibadan and nobody thought about keeping police people dry working outside in July. Na wa o. shocked

That's why some lazybone among them will just go hide in one buka. cheesy
Exactly... And a raincoat would allow free movements.
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
I ENVY HER INTRINSIC INPUT, BUT AS FOR ME, I CANNOT COME AND GO AND KILL MYSELF AWAY FOR A COUNTRY KNOWN TO BE PARASITIC TO HER CITIZENS!!!

Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by donodion(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Daniel Odofin, who is based in Ibadan shared these photos of a female officer of the Nigeria Police Force identified as Maryam, controlling traffic under the rain.

"We are quick to point it out when our police do something wrong," Odofin wrote. Today I saw a police woman in the rain, drenched and still doing her duty. Actively doing her job, despite the rain. Not running for shelter even though no one would blame her if she did. This is the kind of person that lifts the image of the Nigerian Police Force.
Her name is Maryam, I didn't get her last name properly or her rank. Her devotion to duty made the difference in a place synonymous with traffic gridlock on a day that isn't comfortable. She doesn't have the kind of salary or allowance that our public officials boast of but she gives meaning to the title "Civil Servant". Help us make Maryam Opep famous, help us show others what devotion to duty is."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-traffic-policewoman-spotted.html

Done!
Re: Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) by donodion(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2016
The insignia on her arm is double stripes... That makes her a Corporal in NPF...Corporal Mariam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" / President Buhari Meets With President Joe Biden At The White House (Photos) / Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.