Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Seven Indispensable Reasons Why You Should Marry As A Youth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Indispensable Reasons Why You Should Marry As A Youth (683 Views)

Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' / Marry As Many Wives As You Wish - Cleric Tells Christian Men / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Indispensable Reasons Why You Should Marry As A Youth by ApostlePaul101(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
EXTRACT FROM MY BOOK "BECOMING AN EARLY ACHIEVER"

SEVEN INDISPENSABLE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD MARRY AS A YOUTH
Let’s now consider from scriptures: is there any benefit in early marriage? What does one stand to gain or to lose if one marries as a young person? I would give you seven reasons why you should marry early:
1. SO THAT YOU CAN OBTAIN GOD’S FAVOUR

“And the Lord GOD said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help-meet for him”.
Genesis 2:18
God said it is not good for the man to be alone. The solution is that “I will make him a wife that will be a help meet for him”. God’s word is not an opinion but a commandment. It has finality. Therefore, since God said it is not good to be alone, then it is not good. Why?

“A good man obtaineth favour of the lord: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn”
Proverbs 12:2
It is a good man that will obtain favour from the Lord and the Lord said it is not good to be alone. Invariably, if you want to enjoy God’s favour, you should be married. This also agree with

“Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord”.
Proverbs 18:22
From the mouth of two or more witness every word is established. So if you want to obtain favour, look for a wife or a husband. Marriage has a divine backing that would open the flow of favour for you then you can ever imagine. I am a living witness of that. When you find a wife, not a sister, nor a fiancée, a wife, you will obtain favour from the Lord. I make bold to say that, until you are married, you will be laboring. But after marriage, you will know what favour looks like, especially if you marry in God. Whatsoever you are experiencing right now that you may call favour is nothing to be compared with what God has for you. Get married and you will know the color and definition of God’s favour.
There are cultures that deliberately encourage late marriage maybe because of its marital demands, but you must understand that culture is not necessarily bible. The bible is universal. You use your culture as it agrees with the bible, not force your culture into the bible. That it is cultural does not make it biblical.

2- TO OBTAIN SPEED AND ACCELERATION IN YOUR DIVINE DESTINY, BOTH SPIRITUALLY, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY:
Marriage is an appointment. Once a child is born into this world and he grows he will get married someday. Except of course, if he becomes a eunuch. The earlier you get it out of the way the better for your destiny. No matter what you do for a living, marriage is an enhancer. It will multiply your energy and productivity.

“There is one alone, and there is not a second; yea, he hath neither child nor brother: yet is there no end of all his labour; neither is his eye satisfied with riches; neither saith he, for whom do I labour, and bereave my soul of good? This is also vanity, yea, it is a sore travail. Two are better than one: because they have good reward for their labour”.
Ecclesiastes 4: 8-9
If you want to get good reward for your labour you have to be two and the best two is a husband and a wife.
I say to every man reading this book, women are natural multiplier which is why they are called “WOMB-MAN”- The man with the womb. And that is why whatever you give to them, they will return it to you in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. Give a woman a sperm and she will give you a child, give her a house and she will give you a home, give her money and she will give you delicious delicacies, give her a vision and she will give you the passion, give her love and she will give you heaven on earth, give her trouble and she will give you hell on earth. That is why God said, you need a help meet that will enhance your abilities and productivity.
To every woman reading this book, know that men are a natural leader that is why they are called “HUSBAND”, from the word husbandry. Your gifting and abilities would not get the needed nurturing, tending and leading without a husband. When he comes he will help you become more organized and productive.
Beloved, if you need early enhancement and achievement get married early. If you want to enhance your thinking capacity get married. The bible said “two are better than one”. So, the sooner you get married the better.
3. FOR THE ACTIVATION OF THE POWER OF “TWO”:
It is an essential principle of the bible that, “by the mouth of two or more witness every word is established.”(Deuteronomy 19:15) When you hear two people saying the same thing then it is established and the best two is a husband and a wife.
The power of two is a power that cannot be defeated.

“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him: and a threefold cord is not quickly broken”.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
The power of two makes you undefeatable in the battles of life. Two would generate heat; that is passion, the active force that make things to happen. It requires extra effort to sustain passion as a single person, but when the power of two comes into play, passion is sustained.

“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my father which is in heaven”.
Mathew 18:19
You will step into the realm of possibility by becoming two in marriage. Jesus said if two agree on anything on earth that they shall ask, it shall be done. You don’t know what you are missing by praying alone, step into the bond of marriage and experience great possibilities in all areas of life.
4. TO BEAR YOUR BURDENS EARLY:
There are burdens you need to bear for life to be in order. It is not all burdens that are evil, there are the burdens of responsibility, the burden for greatness, the burden of visions and that of raising a family. These burdens are necessary to stabilize our living and journey to greatness.
“It is good for a man that he bear the yoke of his youth”.
Lamentation 3:27
Knowing your purpose in the work of God early in life is so very important in becoming an early achiever. This comes with certain burdens that are needed to attain to greatness. Marrying early would afford you the opportunity to take your responsibilities and to bear the burden of pursuing such a vision.
Marriage is the union of people who have discovered purpose and they want to accomplish it. The woman is supposed to be an enhancer, you are to build together. For a man to cherish his wife, he must see her as an asset, a helper and not a liability. Both must have similar purpose and passion and can actively work together as a team, it makes achievement possible.

“Issachar is a strong ass couching down between two burdens. And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant, and bowed his shoulders to bear, and became a servant unto tribute”
Genesis 49:14-15
What have you seen that you are willing to subject yourself to bear the burden in order to enter that rest? It is God’s pattern for marriage that husband and wife should build a future together. The woman you marry when you have nothing, you will enjoy when you have everything. Life may not always be rosy, there are times when the road gets rough; therefore, marry the person that loves you for who you are and not what you have. You remember the sons of Issachar, they were men that had understanding of times, no wonder their brethren were at their command.
It is important to note, while the man is the head, he has the vision and Mission, the woman a helper, who comes to help the man, has the Sub-mission. The different between the man and the woman is not in their creation but is in administration. It is responsibility that makes the man higher than the woman.
In Christian marriage, it is required that husbands should love their wives unconditionally, while the wife is required to be submissive to her own husband in all things and it is also unconditional. Worthy of note is the fact that, in Christian marriage the highest authority is God and his principles are the final authority for the family.

5. TO ESCAPE SATANIC TRAP OF IMMORALITY

“Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: it is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband”.
1 Corinthians 7:1-2
It is easier to avoid sexual temptation when you have never fallen, but once one begins to fall into sexual immorality it become more difficult to resist and emotional stability become difficult even in marriage. The scheme of the devil is to create emotional loop holes in the lives of young people by getting them involved in several unhealthy relationships before marriage thereby making then emotional unstable even after marriage. One of the ways to avoid this is to determine to marry early.
God hates divorce. It is not just for today but for the future. Therefore decide not to fail, choose to win by plowing the part of early marriage.
6 EARLY MARRIAGE WILL GIVE YOUFOCUS AND STABILITY IN LIFE:

“Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well. Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets. Let them be only thine own, and not strangers’ with thee. Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with love. And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger? For the ways of man are before the eyes of the lord, and he pondereth all his goings”.
Proverbs 5:15-21
It is difficult to make long term plans while yet unmarried. One of the advantages of early marriage is that, it saves you from the instability of singlehood. It delivers you from the difficulties of inconsistent planning. When you marry early in life, it becomes easier and sweeter than when you marry late. The consequences of sexual immorality are grave and it makes such a person emotionally unstable. The emotional fight the devil is staging in this day and time is against the future. Do not say, “Well, I would just confess and God would forgive me”. Sure God would forgive you but you won’t be the same emotionally until you have dealt with the emotional loopholes associated with it.
Like it or not, your budget for wedding ceremony is a major project and the longer it stays, the bigger it becomes. The longer you wait, the more expensive the ceremony would be. Do it early my friend, it’s worth it.
The plans for your wedding ceremony could be quite destabilizing, so decide to take it out of the way early so you can focus on other more important issues of life and destiny.

7. MARRY EARLY TO AVOID THE MISTAKE OF WRONG CHOICE:
The higher you go in life, the more people you will meet and that equally makes the choice of marriage difficult. What keeps you in marriage is not the facial expression because “the beautiful ones are not yet born” but the commitment to the choice you have made, and you are grateful to God for it. Never be afraid to make a marriage decision because God will guide you if you trust in him. Therefore put your life in God’s hand, He will ensure you don’t make mistakes.
The longer you keep your marriage decision, the more alternatives you will have thereby increasing the possibility of wrong choice. When you have multiple options, you may no longer be able to discern the voice of God from your emotions, since there are multiple interests. Therefore, choose to marry early.
You are on your way to greatness. Heaven has a lot of investments in your life that must not be wasted. Make all efforts to get there in good time. Marriage is an enhancer to the purpose of God, get lost in it. Choose to marry early, and don’t be frightened, you won’t make mistakes; God would guide you if you trust in Him. Make sure your reason for marriage is Him and His purpose on earth, you won’t miss it.
Enjoy God’s Grace, Remain in His Love!
HURRY GET YOUR COPY OF THE BOOK NOW!
http://apostlepaulamos..com.ng/

Re: Seven Indispensable Reasons Why You Should Marry As A Youth by yomi007k(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bull....
Re: Seven Indispensable Reasons Why You Should Marry As A Youth by hadjipapiey(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Excerpts you mean!!
Re: Seven Indispensable Reasons Why You Should Marry As A Youth by braine(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
My boss lectured me on this recently. He said that one of the biggest mistakes he made when he was young was to procrastinate getting married, that he waited to have money which was never enough and didn't even know where all the money he ever made went to.

I think this post by OP is good advice.

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Vampire Caught And Forced To Show His Long Teeth / 22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE / Can A Reverend Father Be Addressed As "Daddy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.