Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos (2993 Views)

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by Stricker321: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
wowmenow:
Opportunity for those Agberos tout called opc to start harassing Yorubas all in the name of hunting militants

Opc that uses hunter guns can they confront militants

They have all been hiding under the table since. Now that the military has come with aircrafts and everything dem don get power.

Typical yoruba for you. They alwyas wait to pick carcass.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by Stricker321: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Viergeachar:

E pain am grin grin grin
Where were you when OPC issued a 2-week ultimatum to the Ijaw militants sometime ago?
Kudos to OPC

Ofcourse I laughed at them seriously.

The militants have been operating since and carried out two major attacks while OPC all fled hiding under their beds.

Now after the military has come to work they have now come oot showing their rusty shests. Lollzzzz.

Typical vulture behaviour.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by MXrep: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
are yoruba ppl crazy?? why concentrate on igbos instead of solving your problems, imagine, they even killed you again but you are shouting igbo up and down. Is it not the same OPC you insult as PDP and yam eaters?? have we in the east not advocated the use of local vigilante instead of the unprofessional NA who will kill indiscriminately??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by GMBuhari: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
lolest, i like seeing them fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by Godemcee(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one opc,children of hate from the rejected tribe of abidjan would hate this.opc nd the NA shud smoke all the militants out s.west don't host criminals,they can go to s.south or there slave region(s.east)
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by Legitbaba(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
I condemn those stupid militants killing innocent souls, destroying lives and properties in parts of lag and Ogun. They shouldn't be called militants unless the definition of militant has changed...I congratulate the military for clearing out those thieves... however, OPc coming to take credit here is what I don't understand...what where they doing all this while?? Do they Carry weapons like these vandals?? Is their ultimatum over?? Pls someone enlighten me
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by mightyhazel: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
La wa o!

Militants kill opc members,..opc members catch militants,..how e com take affect igbos??

Make una leave this blessed tribe alone na ehn? Ndi y0roba grin

2 Likes

Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by SaffronSpice: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Stricker321:

Ofcourse I laughed at them seriously.

The militants have been operating since and carried out two major attacks while OPC all fled hiding under their beds.

Now after the military has come to work they have now come oot showing their rusty shests. Lollzzzz.

Typical vulture behaviour.
With or without the military,the OPC will make mincemeat of your tin godswink.

You sound naive tho'.Try to read the Art of War by the great Song Dynasty general--Sun Tzutongue.
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by mightyhazel: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Well,..let there be peace tho! Violence pays not

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by AmuDimpka: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
MXrep:
are yoruba ppl crazy?? why concentrate on igbos instead of solving your problems, imagine, they even killed you again but you are shouting igbo up and down. Is it not the same OPC you insult as PDP and yam eaters?? have we in the east not advocated the use of local vigilante instead of the unprofessional NA who will kill indiscriminately??

Igbos are their nemesis ....they even see them in dream

Lousy people
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by SaffronSpice: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Legitbaba:
I condemn those stupid militants killing innocent souls, destroying lives and properties in parts of lag and Ogun. They shouldn't be called militants unless the definition of militant has changed...I congratulate the military for clearing out those thieves... however, [s]OPc coming to take credit here is what I don't understand[/s]...what where they doing all this while?? Do they Carry weapons like these vandals?? Is their ultimatum over?? Pls someone enlighten me
Cmon,they rescued 2 hostages;do you want to detract that from them?
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by ozuru(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
No Picture
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by SaffronSpice: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one,Guys.
More power to your elbows.
RIP to the man who lost his life.
More actions,less bluster.
Real men move in silence like the G in lasagna.
Nuff said.
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by Stricker321: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
SaffronSpice:

With or without the military,the OPC will make mincemeat of your tin godswink.

You sound naive tho'.Try to read the Art of War by the great Song Dynasty general--Sun Tzutongue.

Lmao ooooooooo.

You have no shame.
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by sCun: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
See how Yorubas are celeberating the death of one of them.
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by youngest85(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
funmijoyb:
ijaws and ipod yoot ur days are numbered

Madam
Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by ikechu1: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Am I the only one that noticed two things on this article.

The name of the OPC member killed by the militant was written

The name of the OPC that led the "attack" written

But BUT the supposed four "ND militants" supposedly caught but OPC is miraculously unnamed.

Abi the four no get names.

Anyone want to bet the unnamed "ND militants" are ALL yoloba? I bet una

Yoloba are lies are like 5, 6.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Two Kidnapped Landlords Freed As OPC Arrests Militants In Lagos by SaffronSpice: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Stricker321:

Lmao ooooooooo.

You have no shame.
LOL..There is nothing like shame when you fight dishonourable men.
You think like them to beat them,you dig?
Their rules of engagement are unfair;they deserve to be paid back in the same coinwink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group / Could This Be A Lie Bursted About Buhari Released Pics / EU Comments On Kanu's Trial, Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.