Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another (74445 Views)

Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by oluwashedy: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2016
My people, I want to ask a very pertinent question. Why do strange tinz happen in Kenya?
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by ceda99: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Why always kenya?
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by Pylony(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2016
When we already know that so call ministries are hubs for women and Unmarried Aunties looking for Miracle husbands? What do you expect when meat is keep before a wolf? Fake pastors are the agents of darkness Jesus warn us about, they're only heading to hell no two ways about it.
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by Orikinla(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2016
NEHLIVE:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/woman-scatters-church-service-claims.html
[size=20pt]Blacks and fake pastors and false prophets are like bread and butter.
Only very few of the so called pastors and prophets are genuine.
99% are fake pastors and false prophets.

Our Lord Jesus Christ said, by their fruits you shall know them.
Not by the big size of their Bible.
Not by the size of their church.
Not by their fasting and praying.
Not by their speaking in tongues and worshipping methods.
But by their lives and products of their lives.[/size]

Read "The Prophet Lied" and nobody can deceive you.
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima

Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by omolola15(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2016
happney65:
omolola15 lets move to Kenya please.. grin

Trust CD comes to mind abi? Omo buruku I know what you are thinking grin
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by izeeworld(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2016
hertz9te:
kenya is fast over taking nigeria in bad news...that is good news.
Haahah guy na bad pikin u b
Dat 1 mean say 9ja don dey repent
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by izeeworld(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2016
hertz9te:
kenya is fast over taking nigeria in bad news...that is good news.
Haahah guy na bad pikin u b
Dat 1 mean say 9ja don dey repent b dat na

1 Like

Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by Bgorgeous: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2016
The drama in Kenya eeeh
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by vikkeee(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2016
"buruburu police station"...hahahaha
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by greatman247(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Permit me. I no go talk this time, since na Kenya! angry
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
rakabuba001:
You get bad and good news everywhere and everyday, but it seems some peeps are just after Kenya.
I've been tryin to say that since feb this year.... when you follow up some of these stories are like 2 years old, some are from other countries made to look as if they were from kenya.... its like a deliberate campaine against kenya
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by happney65: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
omolola15:

Trust CD comes to mind abi? Omo buruku I know what you are thinking grin

You garrit bro..You garrit.. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wish you the same, but i wish it happen someday
addizzle:
lolz...Happy New Month friend
Re: Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another by omogidi234(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Royals1st:
Aha Kenya again?

Kenya has been in the news for terrible things in the last weeks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.