Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) (44194 Views)

E-money In Katsina State Today For Halima Buhari And Faisal Matazu Wedding - Pho / Olamide Performs @ Sterling Bank Organized Clean Up Exercise In Computer Village / Fans Go Gaga As Olamide Performs At GloMegaMusicTour Ajah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by saintdennis(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2016
elopee3000:
when ur people keep slaughtering christians from south did u remember one nigeria dont say this to igbo families that lost thier love once in the norrh

Mtcheeew i'm a southerner! Now what about igbos who have lost their loved ones during communal clashes in in their own igboland? Does that mean no 'one biafra'?

Please shvt up and pass.
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by meekyrozzay: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2016
nice couple
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by mrjojo: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Damn!! !too much luxury.Very cute bride
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by amazingandrew(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
true talk poverty pass disease
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Walelavender(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Unity in diversity. Yoruba chap singing in Hausa wedding. Only if we caƱ get our acts together.....ineffective institutions and lacklustre leadership killing the vision of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by tayo200(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
no be d same Nigeria we dey with dis pipol...?? oboyyy, poverty na bastard...
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by danjaD(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
I wonder where der parents cut der national cake from. Federal govt? State govt? Abi local govt purse undecided
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by sesaan(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hedonistically:
Olamide looks so happy. Must have been bountifully remunerated... Plus the opportunity for new super rich abokki connections.

Meanwhile I don't get to see these kinds of 'real deal' rich kids in Abuja o. Where them dey hide biko nu? Only empty, broke ass pretenders, social climbers and hustlers everywhere.

since you come Abuja you Don drink coke for transcorp or Sheraton u need be in the right environment man
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by elopee3000(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
saintdennis:

Mtcheeew i'm a southerner! Now what about igbos who have lost their loved ones during communal clashes in in their own igboland? Does that mean no 'one biafra'?
So
Please shvt up and pass.
no southerner can say what u just vomit u can never be a southerner unless ur yoruba muslim
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by saintdennis(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
elopee3000:
no southerner can say what u just vomit u can never be a southerner unless ur yoruba muslim

Lol yoruba muslim, yoruba christians you fake igbo man sha.

The yorubas are mature, osun case proves it...

Why will I bother myself to prove my SS status to someone mentally deficient all I can say is sow wind and reap whirlwind instead of SW fighting themselves over religion it will be SE fighting themselves the more over tribe.

Don't bother typing trash...I won't reply
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by MropeEleniyan00(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Smiles..Great wedding dou but all is well...In this Corruption Campaign...It sucks..APC,PDP sucks all
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
And to d ladies drooling over this. Get your stinking pussy up and start working. Nothing good comes easy.
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by walexy14(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
olumide is jumping up for his money. My Aboki inside
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Skmoda(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
MzDesire:
The bride is so pretty
you damn right...
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Hedonistically: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
sesaan:

since you come Abuja you Don drink coke for transcorp or Sheraton u need be in the right environment man

Transcorp is the wrongest place o. Most people prancing all over Piano bar, the poolside, or the club on Fridays and Saturdays are fakers, pretenders and hustlers that came to find the same thing as you. You go hardly see any real bona-fide rich kid for there. Even polo club and such, na the same thing. All na wash.

I fetch Transcorp like water several times, so I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by autodoctor: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fine babe
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by elopee3000(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
saintdennis:

Lol yoruba muslim, yoruba christians you fake igbo man sha.

The yorubas are mature, osun case proves it...

Why will I bother myself to prove my SS status to someone mentally deficient all I can say is sow wind and reap whirlwind instead of SW fighting themselves over religion it will be SE fighting themselves the more over tribe.

Don't bother typing trash...I won't reply
if u like u can come from southern yemen what know is ur not one of us ,if igbo killed each others in communal clashes did they killed northerners or southwest people ? Why then ur fulani people re killing us
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by DTaj: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
hucienda:
Couple: Hausa

Artist: Yoruba

MC: Niger Deltan

Photo Cred: Igbo.

At the top, no one really gives a rat's ass where you're from. North, South, East, West- all are one there. Only thing that matters is you're there- at the top with them.

Members of the NCAN, hope you learn this important lesson.

Over to you.

Very well written! Poor-ass e-rats on Nairaland, twitter, etc will never learn! They continue to exhibit hatred and bigotry towards one another while the elites (Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, minorities, Muslims, Christians, etc) continue to have fun at their expense! Clowns!
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by BABANGBALI: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thank God cow don dey open eyes small small. I don see how olamide dey do face whenever he wan relis.
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by dayowunmi(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
That girl is beautiful.
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Abodunrin07(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
The Bride eh cheesy money is good.
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by pahen1991: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
I reject every form of poverty.
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by pahen1991: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
I reject every form of poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit / Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? / Ojones - TELL DEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.