Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

#buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? (1974 Views)

List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Lagos And Kebbi To Produce Nigeria’s Rice Requirements (70%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Saw this picture on twitter just now. I think its a very good news for all.. grin grin

We are getting there. Very soon, the Rice importation embarrassment will be a thing of the past.

I must not fail to use this medium to appeal to the government to introduce a "You farm, Government buys" policy. This will encourage farming. I believe one of the major reasons why people see farming as a waste of time is a lack of readily available market.

At a time like this, when we need a diversified economy most, I feel its best the government starts this now. This will make many see farming as something worth doing..

To the Nupe guys on this forum, I say a big congratulation to Us. Apart from kuli Kuli and Fish, we now have a "stone-free" Rice to beat our chest about. grin grin

Buhari, keep working. cool

Cc: bbeautylik, kakagiwa, galadima77, NupeZalla, thatNupeboy, ElCapone et al..

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by faorex(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
thank God buhari is working... where them dey sell am.. I want to buy even if it contain stones one day e go neat...its not a day job
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midehi2(f): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
ofada rice is from where?
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by Oche211(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Buy naija to grow naija. Abeg, na where them dey sell am.
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by agabaI23(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
I saw the caption and I came here to laugh
I am laughing
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by datola: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Brown or white rice?

This is positive change!
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
agabaI23:
I saw the caption and I came here to laugh
I am laughing
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
isn't it cool? grin grin grin grin
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by egopersonified(f): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
N8k2 for half bag? Isn't that too expensive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by skilfulsagei(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
A journey of a thousand years starts with a step. It is better than not making any efforts to stop rice importation.
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
egopersonified:
N8k2 for half bag? Isn't that too expensive?
Na where u see half bag? undecided
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
good sign
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by egopersonified(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
midolian:
which half bag? undecided

Is 50kg not what we refer to as bag of rice? Which is going for 15,500 now. This bag is 25kg, that's half.
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by Jostico: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Everything maybe real but the#8,200 is big fake photokiosk

1 Like

Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by nrexzy: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Finally.
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
egopersonified:

Is 50kg not what we refer to as bag of rice? Which is going for 15,500 now. This bag is 25kg, that's half.
choi! You are right o!

Maybe we should just disregard that for now. It must be a mistake embarassed
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by ijustdey: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
I just hope it taste well and can compete with the rest in market
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by thatNUPEboy: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
midolian:
Saw this picture on twitter just now. I think its a very good news for all.. grin grin

We are getting there. Very soon, the Rice importation embarrassment will be a thing of the past.

I must not fail to use this medium to appeal to the government to introduce a "You farm, Government buys" policy. This will encourage farming. I believe one of the major reasons why people see farming as a waste of time is a lack of readily available market.

@ this moment when we need a diversified economy most and rainy season Is here, I feel its best the government starts this now. This will make many see farming as something worth doing..

To the Nupe guys on this forum, I say a big congratulation to Us. Apart from kuli Kuli and Fish, we now have a "stone-free" Rice to beat our chest about. grin grin

Lalasticlala!
the part in bold grin grin

This is good to know. With this development, I am proud to be a Nupe man. If I was told one day, we ll be having a "stone free" rice like this, I ld have said its impossible. The "stone" used to be the Nupe rice trademark. Now, it must be the "taste". grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
the part in bold grin grin

This is good to know. With this development, I am proud to be a Nupe man. If I was told one day, we ll be having a "stone free" rice like this, I ld have said its impossible. The "stone" used to be the Nupe rice trademark. Now, it must be the "taste". grin

cool cool

1 Like

Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by psucc(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
egopersonified:

Na you carry eye wella. This people are always deceiving Nigerians.

See coded lies. Lai Mohammed is now resting having graduated an army of professional liars into the Nigerian landscape.
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by thatNUPEboy: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
egopersonified:

its not 15,500. The price now is 16-17k, which is almost same price as this. But I expect a lower price than 8200 so as to encourage Nigerians to consume. You know how close Nigerians and cheap things are na. grin

1 Like

Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by Aminat508(f): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
shocked

Midolian

Apart from kuli Kuli and Fish, we now have a "stone-free" Rice to beat our chest about.
grin Nupe!! Chai!!
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked grin Nupe!! Chai!!
lol.

swthrt, where hv u bn?
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by Aminat508(f): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
midolian:
lol.

swthrt, where hv u bn?
fine love, mo miss e o angry
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Aminat508:
fine love, mo miss e o angry
same here. Why havnt you messaged me as you promised? Message me with your new line now so we dnt derail this thread.
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by Aminat508(f): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
midolian:
same here. Why havnt you messaged me as you promised? Message me with your new line now so we dnt derail this thread.
ok kiss
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by Pavore9: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
midolian:
Na where u see half bag? undecided

Go back to the picture, there you will see 25kg.
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pavore9:

Go back to the picture, there you will see 25kg.
I have seen it. Its same price as foreign which is not suppose to be. The most important thing now is that we have started.

1 Like

Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by Omotayor123(f): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Where the Market @ Oya na smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by galadima77(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
midolian:

At a time like this, when we need a diversified economy most, I feel its best the government starts this now. This will make many see farming as something worth doing..

Lalasticlala

what a pride to behold and like u mentioned earlier, a readily available market would encourage many into agriculture...thanks again for drawing one's attention to this. Next time i go shopping for rice, this should top my preference list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Where the Market @ Oya na smiley
Bida wink
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by Omotayor123(f): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
midolian:
Bida wink
I am interested.... Tasting is Believing grin grin wink
Re: #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? by midolian(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
I am interested.... Tasting is Believing grin grin wink
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

#100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading / Polynesian Miracle Fruit Now Grown In Nigeria / Biomar Fish Feed From France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.