Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public (1291 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Halima Abubakar And Susan Peters Wash Their Dirty Linen In Public / Video: Man Caught Having Sekx With A Car Exhaust In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public by dhakingpin(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
A man has been left totally red-faced after he was caught red-handed having s*x with a car. That sounds unbelievable, right?
The pervert was caught in Brazil in broad daylight performing the bizarre act as he romped the car by sticking his p*nis in the car’s exhaust pipe. He was later caught by a man who could not believe his eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFMDEUau74c

Re: Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public by ANIEXTY(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
I think this is what nairalanders mean when they say "titanus dey brain" i bet the engine is not hot, make hin come try am for hustling okada man exhaust for naija, this topic go just change to "man battling to live after he lost his d!ck" or "meet khtka the d!ckless man"

BTW when i first saw this topic KENYA came into my mind, i just dont know why.
Re: Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public by dannyben5: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
The type of crazy things that happen nowadays ehh...infact....

1 Share

Re: Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public by nrexzy: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Only in kenya.
Re: Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public by dacovajnr: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
We are in the Last days indeed..to think that the car looks Sexy is something that bothers me embarassed
Re: Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public by Cool23(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2016
I don't know for the guy
dacovajnr:
We are in the Last days indeed..to think that the car looks Sexy is something that bothers me embarassed
Re: Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public by dhakingpin(m): 5:31am On Aug 01, 2016
nrexzy:
Only in kenya.
BRAZIL
Re: Wtf!!!man Caught Having S*x With A Car Exhaust In Public by nrexzy: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2016
dhakingpin:

BRAZIL
lol the Kenya part of Brazil...

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Fuse Odg Take Cute Selfie (photo) / Nollywood Actor Prince Iyke Olisa And Wife Welcome Daughter In USA / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (madonna's Hand & Face Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.