Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Most Bloodiest Lying Governor 2016: Governor Nyenso Ezebunwo Wike (NEW) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Bloodiest Lying Governor 2016: Governor Nyenso Ezebunwo Wike (NEW) (625 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Dead Body Lying On Old Ota Road Alagbado (Photos) / Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Bloodiest Lying Governor 2016: Governor Nyenso Ezebunwo Wike (NEW) by PH1stBorn: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sorry my people of Rivers State as i must spill out the hardest truth as we were forced to swallow an unending lies from the most insincere administration of our time.
On behalf my fellow civil servants in the other 21 LGA ( excluding those of ObioAkpor and PHC LGA) whose basic source of livelihood has been denied for over 6month and counting.....
1) budget appropriated for 2016 in our state was over-padded and every information relating to was shrudded with utmost secrecy..while other state budget were publicly made known
2) on January; No BVN submission No salary payment.
3)February; massive fraud and errors of salary payment to few despite BVN submission mantra some were paid double, triple to 1year. While many were denied salary till today.
4) March, error of salary payment continued while over 65% of civil servants were still denied there legitimate source of livelihood.
5) April, circular to all MDAs notifying them of impending Biometric verification. .discriminatory salary payment continued.
6)May, biometric verification started with all staffs of Government house captured. Discriminatory salary payment persisted. Yet "only those civil servants who were duly captured shall receive their salary.....all those who received double payment or so shall be prosecuted if they failed to refund the over-payment" said the Governor. (why blame the innocent workers for your leadership ineptitude? Were they d ones who paid themselves the salaries? ? )
7 June, biometric verification and discriminatory salary payment continued.
8 July, deadline for biometric verification extended to 29th from 15th due to logistical considerations. Yet the Governor has been reeling out thrash at d slightest encounter with d press saying that his administration has been up to date with salary payment and only thosewho were duly captured recieves their salaries. I and many others were captured since 20th June yet have not been paid.
9) 29th July."No return of old staff's I.D card for the new one No salary payment". Head of Service Mr. Rufus spoke to d press saying only those who returned the old staff's I.D card and issued with the new one can receive their salary. .
10) from October 2015 to June 2016. The rubber stamp members of d Rivers State house of Assembly have been granting d request of the Governor for constant N10b loan, while that for July was N9b total N99b
11) salary wage bill for Rivers State is about N 4.45B/month. Despite d reduced monthly federal allocation to d state averages N6b plus an average of N8.5b/month internally generated revenue. .this inept, clueless leader deem it appropriate to borrow brazenly.
12) July 26. Federal allocation to Rivers State was more than N25b been d highest since 2012.
I have 3 kids, dependent relative and aged parents to care for...for Gods sake..Governor wike pay us our salary ooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Most Bloodiest Lying Governor 2016: Governor Nyenso Ezebunwo Wike (NEW) by eph12(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
No 6 he is not blaming them but asking them to return the excess. Is that a bad thing to do?
Re: The Most Bloodiest Lying Governor 2016: Governor Nyenso Ezebunwo Wike (NEW) by psucc(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
To and fro I blame the Head of Service and the 'worst than useless' NLC whose quest for personal purse has beclouded their reasoning.

They simply have sold the rights and privileges of the once respected Civil Service.

But cheating the labourer is the worst because they shall gather wealth but God will blow them away.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Notting Hill Carnival. / Meet The Boy Turning Into A 'human Tree' Because Of Rare Condition(photos) / Father Rapes 15-year-old Daughter, Drugs Her To Prevent Pregnancy (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.