Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Can I Convert My Knowledge To Money? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Convert My Knowledge To Money? (273 Views)

How Can I Convert My Wordpress Site To Android App Free / How Can I Convert My Facebook Page To Likes Page? / Help With Knowledge To Move My Files From Mybb To Wp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Convert My Knowledge To Money? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi,I'm new to Nairaland.
And I will always be sharing blogging tips to you guys,always follow me so that you won't miss any of them.

Converting your knowledge to money is no big deal.The question is are you ready to take a step?

Before converting you knowledge to money,I need to know if you're intelligent enough,and if you know to impress people.

There are ways by which you can convert your knowledge to money,they are listed below;

(1) You can convert it to e-book: That knowledge you have,try to write it down,customize it because its going for sell,package it because packaging is a single sales person,it speaks for it self especially when it worth it.
When writing an e-book,make sure you write things that can convince them to buy it.

(2) You can convert it to blogging: you can make money when you start blogging;and share your ideas with people;and then place ads on your blog when you sign up for an ad account.Whenever someone clicks on the ad,you will make money instantly.

You can go to blogger.com and create an account,and sign up with google adsense or propeller ads, which I know accepts publishers immediately.

(3) You can convert it to freelance : There are many websites offering freelance,there are many buyers who are willing to buy your knowledge for a price.You can claim to translate English to portuguese and if you can do it,you will be paid for that, you can also claim to design websites for people etc and in return get paid.

You can start with www.elance.com or www.upwork.com or www.fiverr.com.

I hope this method helps a lot.

Ask any question,and I will answer.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Writer At Your Service. / Get A Professionally Well Designed Website Or Blog Here / Non Hosted Naija Verified Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.