Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Get Rid Of Body Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of Body Pains (360 Views)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) / Very Disturbing Body Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Body Pains by hadizar: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
I strongly feel the need to share this testimony with you, I don't know who it may give hope to.

For long time this woman has been suffering from neck pains,she found it difficult to turned her neck neither to the right nor to the left.
As well as to bend down become more painful day by day.
My wife now introduced Ruzu to her,that she need to try it.she bought one big bottle and used it,the pain left her and she is doing better what she cannot even try before.
Even her husband has been suffering from waist pain that he suffering for long. But when tested Ruzu,the pain disappeared.
Moreover, the entire family are now using Ruzu due to what Ruzu have done for her and her spouse.
She is now introducing Ruzu to her neighbor & relations.

The testimony was shared by police's wife.

(1) (Reply)

How Taking Too Much Selfies Means You're Mad- Truenaijayarn.com / Tattoos Could Expose You To Cancer, Experts Warn - Naij.com / What Are The Disadvantages Of Taking Alcohol Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.