Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

A Device That Turn Urine Into Beer Developed In Belgium - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Device That Turn Urine Into Beer Developed In Belgium (592 Views)

Nigerian Create A Device That Can Detect Explosives & Cancer - CNN / Solar-powered Machine Turns Urine Into Drinkable Water And Beer / Genius Scientist Invents Machine That Can Turn Your Piss Into Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Device That Turn Urine Into Beer Developed In Belgium by chimafoster(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
The device, developed by researchers from University of
Ghent in Belgium, uses solar energy to heat the urine that
is collected and dumped into a tank.
As the urine evaporates, it is pushed through a
"special" membrane that separates and collects water and
other material, 'Techxplore' reported.

Read more
http://naijapops..co.ke/2016/07/a-device-that-turn-urine-into-beer.html?m=1
Re: A Device That Turn Urine Into Beer Developed In Belgium by mega147: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kontinu
Re: A Device That Turn Urine Into Beer Developed In Belgium by delishpot: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
So, when do they start collecting abi harvesting our urine? My own is not free o.
Re: A Device That Turn Urine Into Beer Developed In Belgium by MRBrownJ: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
what mad person would even want to drink beer made out of urine, even if it was free?!
Re: A Device That Turn Urine Into Beer Developed In Belgium by Feraz(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:
what mad person would even want to drink beer made out of urine, even if it was free?!
LOL! Hahaha! Well, I could recall Bill Gates sponsored a tech. that converted human feaces to water. cheesy

All these bloggers sef that will not complete the contents of the thread they started but will use the phrase 'Read more' angry
Re: A Device That Turn Urine Into Beer Developed In Belgium by MRBrownJ: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Feraz:
LOL! Hahaha! Well, I could recall Bill Gates sponsored a tech. that converted human feaces to water. cheesy
All these bloggers sef that will not complete the contents of the thread they started but will use the phrase 'Read more' angry

anything made from faeces/urine or any other bodily fluid is a NO-NO imho, and i'd rather starve!

these bloggers and their desperate need for traffic are a pain in the aasss, and i never click their link

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You / ICT-FOR-CHANGE Organized By Huawei Technologies Ltd. / A New "Tube Transport" System Could Get You From New York To Beijing In 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.