Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! (720 Views)

Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) / Be A Freelancer By Been A Guru In Digital Media Marketing / Get The Secret Tools The Online Business Guru Won't Reveal To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! by redcross: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
I am in interested in the transportation business in Edo State,, I have a list of my ventures,, please which is more safe to invest in;

1,Buy a 10 sitter bus and put on daily Balance/ Hire purchase,,

2)Buy a tipper truck and start a haulage business,,

3)Buy a hummer Bus and lease it out to a Transport company,,in PH /Onitsha,,

4)Buy a Hiace Bus and put it out on a shuttle Service in UNIBEN,,

In all these businesses, I need a honest driver,,How do I recruit a honest driver,,.

Thanks all,,

1 Like

Re: Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! by achyc2002(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pm me and let us talk more.
Re: Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! by redcross: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Send me your contact plz..
Re: Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! by olamilekside2: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Whatsapp me 08067478662 for ur best advice or , let me help u with wat am doing . it 100% real and Legal
Re: Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! by Chibuzopeter: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
redcross:
I am in interested in the transportation business in Edo State,, I have a list of my ventures,, please which is more safe to invest in;

1,Buy a 10 sitter bus and put on daily Balance/ Hire purchase,,

2)Buy a tipper truck and start a haulage business,,

3)Buy a hummer Bus and lease it out to a Transport company,,in PH /Onitsha,,

4)Buy a Hiace Bus and put it out on a shuttle Service in UNIBEN,,

In all these businesses, I need a honest driver,,How do I recruit a honest driver,,.

Thanks all,,

*Crestrade Limited have followings:*
*FOR LEASE OR SALE*

1. Excavator (1 unit) N15m

2. Transporter Dredgers (5 units) N50m each

3. Wheel PAYLOADERS (3 units) N6m & N30m

4. Shipping Containers (23 units)
20FT: (N250k each)
40FT: (N450k each)

*Call or WhatsApp: 08161100596
Re: Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! by HappyScent: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
To me i choose number three.lease it out to transport company,its save you the stress of running up and down.
You have an agreement with the transport company,everymonth you collect your share.
Giving it out for pple to drive,you will get tire of story,to advoid that lease it out,if posible.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! by sharonp: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please i have a nur/primary school. I need the bus for school run on a hire purchase agreement...please contact me on sharonenakoye@gmail.com
Re: Business Guru's In The House Please ADVICE! by Ochux01: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Real Estate! Very secure and guaranteed,

A Real Estate Company has a investment scheme that pays 20% in 30 working days!

This is definitely the best investment for you.

Your 100k will yield 20k every 30 working days.

Its a Real Estate Company that owns and manages known Estates on the Island of Lagos. Real office and address, staff and all.

They own and manages landed properties worth billions and so there's no fear of them absconding with investors money as they cannot carry their landed properties on their head to abscond.

for more info, Company name and address,
Call: 07013510007

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city / ... / New Business Opportunity For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.