Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

10 Reasons World Political Leaders And Pastors Have To Commit Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons World Political Leaders And Pastors Have To Commit Suicide (487 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / This Is The REAL World Political/death Prophecies For 2016(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons World Political Leaders And Pastors Have To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
These are top ten reasons world political leaders and pastors must commit suicidesad1) The leaders made several attempts to hijack the world from God using many strategies while pastors see themelves as semigod by helping God to reinterpreat his message the way it suits them (2) leaders promotes evil rules & regulations to remove God's hand while pastors hide under the evil rules to promotes themselves not God's work (3) leaders kill at will, they have not created a life but they have wasted millions of lives, shed blood at will pastors failed to warn them, fear of man took away God's work from pastors (4) leaders take themselves to be God, there nothing Gods do that we cant do pastors hide under the godship of leaders when they are tommented (5)leaders used economy hardship to take away fear of God from godfearing people and put their (leaders) fear in their mind the pastors dont care as far as the leaders do not intervane in their religion business (6) leaders used every resources in their care to paint...
Re: 10 Reasons World Political Leaders And Pastors Have To Commit Suicide by dollyjoy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Paragraph your post appropriately, what you wrote up there is difficult to understand. undecided
Re: 10 Reasons World Political Leaders And Pastors Have To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
...God as nonexisting personality pastors were busy building churches while their goats have already gone after yam peal offered them by leaders (7) leaders were warned uncountable times not to extend their political games to heaven but they did that is declearation of war against angel Micheal and his boys. The pastors were waiting to be allies with anyone who wins (.8.) the people have suffered too much in the hands of the leaders,although they have the same destination with the leaders and the pastors but they deserve to live a little longer as damage paid for their suffering, therefore the leaders and pastors have to leave for them to live longer and enjoy little more (9) they must commit suicide kill their hope of seeing God face to face (10) As a sign to show that no matter what they do they can never receive forgiveness from God.

(1) (Reply)

A Documentary On The Life Of Olusegun Obasanjo.. Must Watch !!!!!!!!! / Website For Sale / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.