Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) (8640 Views)

R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” / 19-Year-Old Wizkid Impersonator, Ifeoma Nelly Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) by MRBrownJ: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
irunoko:
ARE YOu serious. So assuming you have a 19yr old daughter who came home one day and said daddy Brown I don't want to go to school again I want to marry,not just marry marry her fathers mate you'll be happy abi

my duty as a father is to raise my children RIGHT and instill in them the best values possible, in order to give them the tools to succeed in life... so that (in return) they can make the RIGHT decisions, when times come. at 19yrs old, we are no more talking of a child, but an adult, and if you've done your parenting job the right way, then chances are your child will be wiser than this babe (when it comes to choosing a man).
but if that "adult" daughter of yours dont want to study any longer, you can give her your opinion but the reality is that, there is NOTHING you can do as a parent but to let that child LIVE HER LIFE the way she sees fit. open the door and let her fly with her own wings.
regardless of her choices (which i may not agree with), that wouldnt change my love for that child

There's something you need to realise.hapiness has nothing to do with your marital status ANd so sometimes as a parent you have to say NO to some stupidities your children come up with which will cause temporary unhappiness because you see the bigger picture of hapiness and fulfilment for the child

i guess you dont have adult kids, at 19, what you say have very little weight in what this adult child desire for its life. your job is DONE and by now it is a mere supporting role. thinking that you can force a 19yr old to do what he/she DOESNT desire to do, is not only wrong but a waste of energy. if that is what will make them happy, then let them live their life, as THEY will have to accept whatever consequences comes with such choices.

Also at 19 your mates are developing their careers and life and you're talking about marriage.really? If the likes of dangote married at 19 will he have focus to develop his career

NEVER compare your kids life/choices with that of others... there are many young adults who got married even younger than 19 and succeeded in life, as it is a well known fact that:"those who marry young are happier, those who marry late are wiser"
can someone get married at 19 and continue developing their careers and life? of course, YES... you are making it seem like marriage is the end for a young adult.
as for Dangote, he may be rich, yes, but his "happiness" status has yet to be determined (unless you wrongly believe that money=happiness)... but you should know that his 1st marriage was in 1977 (aka 20yrs old)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) by irunoko(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

the priorities of a 19yr old babe is to BE HAPPY. she can date/fukc/marry who she desires. look around you, this is the new trend in town. younger babes and sugar daddies. have a thought for the likes of Oshiomhole who was well in his 30s when his wife was born.
be right back
Re: R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2016
irunoko:
ARE YOu serious. So assuming you have a 19yr old daughter who came home one day and said daddy Brown I don't want to go to school again I want to marry,not just marry marry her fathers mate you'll be happy abi
There's something you need to realise.hapiness has nothing to do with your marital status ANd so sometimes as a parent you have to say NO to some stupidities your children come up with which will cause temporary unhappiness because you see the bigger picture of hapiness and fulfilment for the child
Also at 19 your mates are developing their careers and life and you're talking about marriage.really? If the likes of dangote married at 19 will he have focus to develop his career
Like seriously Mr Brown.YOU should know better

I think one thing you have to take into account in this r. Kelly story is that the girl is a model, which means she is already earning her own money.

Moreover, they are in america ,the freedom capital of the world. Wether the dad chooses to give his consent, that's if the guy is still with her mum considering the divorce rate in that country,or not she can still go ahead and date/marry kelly and it will be legally valid
Re: R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
''There are plenty of guys that are willing to jump at the chance to date a female of the age of a Playboy model, the only thing stopping them, is that female. She is the one in control, to blame the guy solely, and act like the female had no say in it, is wrong.

Maybe she's doing it because she's attracted to him, or she's doing it for the money. Either way is fine, because it's her choice.''

In March 1977, michael Douglas, who was 32 years old at the time, married 19-year-old Diandra Luker, the daughter of an Austrian diplomat.They had one son, Cameron, born in 1978.
Re: R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Britain's biggest age gap couple split

Wrinkly romeo Brian Sadler has ditched his 21-year-old lover because he gets out of puff during romps.

Friends and family were stunned when pretty Kay Brooks announced she had fallen for the balding OAP, who at 70 is nearly 50 years her senior.

But their jaws hit the floor when he said HE was dumping HER, in the shock announcement last year.
Re: R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison was 51 when he married 16-year-old Courtney Stodden, a move that drew a lot of criticism (and even death threats) from the press and public alike. 35 years younger than her hubby, his teen bride is a television personality and aspiring country singer.

woody Allen And Soon-yi Previn
One of the most famously controversial May-December romances is that of Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn. Previn was the adopted daughter of Allen's longtime girlfriend Mia Farrow (so he was basically her stepfather). Farrow and Allen separated in 1992 after she discovered nude photographs of 20-year-old Previn taken by the famous director. With an age difference of 35 years, Allen and Previn were married in 1997.
Re: R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) by datyrone(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2016
the babe wants to secure she and her mothers future...i hope theres a good pre nup

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Gbola Challenge" Skibi Show Off His Huge Eggplant, Fans React / Can Someone Help Me With Keri Hilson Email Address? / 33 Reasons To Prove 2pac Is Still Alive. How He Faked Is Own Death!(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.