Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Could He?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Could He?? (390 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could He?? by martphreak(m): 2:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Goodmorning nairalanders..Pls I need serious advice on how to retrieve my Facebook account.... Around 5:18pm on Saturday I got a message from Google telling me my gmail password has been changed... I immediately went online to see if I could retrieve it cos I knew the hackers were at work already.. I found out the number I used to register the account was also changed.. so I proceeded to check my Facebook and to my greatest surprise I couldn't access it..I tried and retrieved my gmail account..the hacker deleted all my messages both inbox to draft....as if that wasn't enough the stupid slowpoke went ahead to delete my Facebook account too...I searched myself up with other friends account but I wasn't existing.. right now confused is an understatement cos I registered that fb from sec school till date.I can't afford to loose it..pls gurus in the house help a brother in need.. how do I go about it?
Re: How Could He?? by segebobo: 4:04am On Aug 01, 2016
Think of whom you could have given your Facebook and Gmail password.
I guess you use the same passwords on both platforms
Re: How Could He?? by nrexzy: 5:32am On Aug 01, 2016
U call the person a Slowpoke Buh, The "Slowpoke" left u confused.... grin
Re: How Could He?? by MRBrownJ: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2016
you have about 14days, from the day the account was deleted, to contact FB and try to get your account reinstated... a few imprtant questions about previous password and that account history should do the trick.
Re: How Could He?? by martphreak(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
[so pls how do I contact Facebook support team?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Selling Unborn Baby For N100, 000 / EXPOSED: Ex-gov Sylva, SGF Allegedly Fingered In N1.5B Bribery Scam / Photos: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.