Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What The Present Day Christian Needs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Present Day Christian Needs (430 Views)

Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present / The Role Of The Church In Curbing Corruption In This Present Day Administration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Present Day Christian Needs by obikiel(m): 2:53am On Aug 01, 2016
most people are enduring Christianity,some are just wearing the tag "christian"
but truth be told we are suppose not only to enjoy it but have the power also.
and the only answer I repeat the only solution is to get baptised in the holyghost
we need him ,once we have him then are we ready to reach out for Christ
Re: What The Present Day Christian Needs by christinnah(f): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2016
obikiel:
most people are enduring Christianity,some are just wearing the tag "christian"
but truth be told we are suppose not only to enjoy it but have the power also.
and the only answer I repeat the only solution is to get baptised in the holyghost
we need him ,once we have him then are we ready to reach out for Christ

amen! God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Why I Pity President Buhari- El-rufai Speaking At Latter Rain Assembly / Don't Erase Your Mistake / The Spirit Of Diabetes Will Disappear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.