Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Get Rich - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get Rich (414 Views)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / ETISALAT Discourages Me From Hard Work And Wants Me Get Rich Quick! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rich by bb4coker(m): 4:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Back in the days, i searched online for opportunities, giving up sleep just to find that opportunity that will change my life. The truth is there are truck loads of information out there. But the problem is they just give you idea of what to do .They never show you exactly how you should do it. Those who do ask you to pay some money to get access (which is fine by the way, because they spend hours doing research , testing and putting the ebooks together for you, and that needs to be rewarded).

I have come to realise that if you are not informed you will be deformed. I have always wondered why people are complaining of no jobs when they can always earn as much as they want daily.

Successful people are not lazy in nature, they strive and work hard. Successful people still get paid while they snore!. You have to read articles, books and converse with people who can motivate and help you.

Thats why i have decided to get materials and the available things you need to get yourself started. Don't be lazy.

Don't forget-Money is used to make more money. If you don't want to spend or work hard, forget about becoming successful or making it in life.

Do you want to be successful?
Do you have what it takes?
Do you have ideas and you are looking for a way to implement it?
Do you have a talent?
Do you need an idea on how to make it?

Heres an opportunity for you to meet someone who will be of great help. If you dont have ideas on how you can make it. I would give you and also help you out.

After buying one of the listed things below for a token , you will get 2wks training on how to be successful from me.

I know many people will not be interested because of the fee attached to the ebooks. I know some must have bought ebooks which they found useless?

I will provide a 18hrs of services for 2wks. I love helping people. I love inspiring people. I am a blogger as well as a social media expert. I have discovered so many things on the internet which most havent discovered.

Ebooks

BookA
Get Rich or die trying
How to get rich
How to make money with youtube
Science of getting rich

Above goes for #1000

Book B
Guide to social media marketting
How to sell using instagram
Tips for marketting your buisness
Think and grow rich (This book helped me make a few thousands ).

Above is #1000

Book C
I want to be successful
Getting website traffic

The above listed are tested and trusted. There are still more ebooks on web designing, corel draw, videos on c++, how to create a blog etc.

Kindly drop your reviews after buying/contacting me to give other people trust in me.

Think big
Never Give up
Take risks
Be consistent
Pray harder

God bless Us all

Contact me: ayoalade98@gmail.com
Feel free to call and ask questions.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer / Video Editor Is Urgently Needed / Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM & P6 Pro R8x Training / TGIF - How To Learn A New Course For N5,000 ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.