Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo (2065 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / A Market In Nigeria Where Pythons Are Butchered & Sold As Meat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by danielayodele16(m): 4:58am On Aug 01, 2016
I went out with my friends to eat at sizzla's see what we found inside....

Re: Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by tolexy123: 5:02am On Aug 01, 2016
endtime eatery
Re: Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by braimeddy: 5:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm.....what an expensive mistake they made. The cook have to be sack.
Re: Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by dhantey324(m): 5:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Did you call d attention of the management?
Re: Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by spafu(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmmm? You dey vex? Hian! Everything is allowed in this era Retardinho Dulardpo President Buhari's era of change o. That 'meat' was probably meant for those who buy takeaway and are on a distance journey but mistakenly served you. Mo, Ndo, Sanu, Pele, Desole, Sorry.
Re: Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Why eating outside is bad you're not there to know how it was cooked or what it was cooked with and hygiene is not everyone's thing, someone will blame buhari for this, starting with the poster above me, they just wake up call thier relatives and friends asking "have you blamed buhari today?"
Re: Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by wittyt98(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2016
when your girlfriends can't cook why won't u go outside Nd eat nylon .... no worry Na goat shit u go soon chop as fish
Re: Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by danielayodele16(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2016
dhantey324:
Did you call d attention of the management?
Yes I did call the attention of the management to it, the manager was on his knees begging that is why I did not include the branch and the city as I promised him. But I want all to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by Pylony(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2016
You sure them no bribe you to keep mute about it so? Lolx
Re: Cooked Nylon Served As Meat At Sizzlas See Photo by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2016
If this happened abroad, the eatery would be shut down completely.

(1) (Reply)

See The 300 Naira Food I Bought This Morning. / Mobile Kitchen For Quick Sale / How To Prepare Oha Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.