Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs (9606 Views)

FG Orders Payment Of N150bn To Petroleum Marketers / FG Releases N388Billion To 17 States (See Full List) / Nass Jacks Up Own Budget To N150bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by tuniski: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2016
bigtt76:
Hope it gets to the destination shaaaaa undecided
There is no such money anywhere let alone to be disburse to imaginary women. Apc and lies!

That @bashirahmad Is just a propagandist albeit poorly prepared!
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by sommy03(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]hmm...I laugh at Nigeria in Swahili, repeats same in Chinese ;Dhmm...I laugh at Nigeria in Swahili, repeats same in Chinese
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by Guruboi(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2016
And some g*ats will say PBM is not working.. undecided
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by Deen77: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2016
greatgod2012:
I just hope the money will end up in the hands of those who will use it for what it actually meant for, and not in the pockets of some few selected politicians.

Thank you, my choice for Buhari is d results but you can't trust politicians they will still eat small but better than eating all.
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by kushme: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2016
greatgod2012:

Lol.......see jealousy o

mumu..this is double standard.
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by blackestboy: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Zombies... To whom was it released? What is the mode through which it will be disbursed? You just heard of a blank money "released"... have you seen it released?
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by DedeNkem: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Most of beneficiaries will be northern women and the thieves distributing it..

From the 150 Billion, they will share 50 Billion to the women in families of politicians and then pocket the rest.

Thieves!

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by tainot2002(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by Adminisher: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
ace05:
It's a shame that there still exists a ministry dedicated to females, are men not as important then?, start from the bottom to correct ideologies and give everyone equal opportunities! !!. It is very convenient for 'equality' campaigners to overlook this but find their voice when 85% of the people in any government are male. I realised that it's not a Nigerian phenomena, it's just how they are.
It is well.
Shalom.

For Africa, it is the only way to achieve grassroots development believe me. So many studies already done on the importance of using women for micro-enterprise development. At worst they will use the money to buy food for their kids at best with hood banks supporting, they will develop cooperative businesses like farming, garri processing, oil palm, rice parboiling, charcoal making, candle making, pencil making...etc, c

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by AntiWailer: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Any good news is PROPAGANDA.

Any bad news is simply the truth.

Wailers and High Blood Pressure....
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by Adminisher: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2016
DedeNkem:
Most of beneficiaries will be northern women and the thieves distributing it..

From the 150 Billion, they will share 50 Billion to the women in families of politicians and the pocket the rest.

Thieves!

I am an APC supporter but I suspect this might happen as well. We need to follow due diligence through the legislature and asking for monthly reports.
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by neweraomo: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2016
SONofYORUBA:
[size=14pt]Yoruba women, over to you. grin grin grin[/size]
undecided
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by walezqo(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2016
They should also release funds for npower to kick off as well. Youths can't wait
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by winningwinner(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Nothing to say now till we see the money and those that collected it. That is how they told us that the YouWiN3 awardees have received their money, when no money was released to them up till now. The lies are getting intensified by the day. God save us from these liers!
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by idupaul: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Why put 150 billion naira into the hands of the very corrupt Mama Taraba. .that money will be looted on arrival ..no wonder she forced Herself to come back to Nigeria on crutches
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by bayelsaowei(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2016
goodnews...oya females tap into the 150billa... cool
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by collitexnaira(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
This money will still end up in the personal account of the oga at the top, which women entrepreneurs re they going to share the money to, is it the market women at oshodi
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by MarrisManah(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
150 billion naira will create/empower many Ugu Entrepreneurs in Anambra grin grin grin
As well as enable many ewa entrepreneurs in oyo
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Foolinlove the miss feminist, I hope you are reading this. If I get you ever saying that women are not giving opportunities I will whip your ass grin
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Thank u PMB. I stand by u any day any time. Ugandas,over to u.
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by KINGinVAHALA: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by Mylove55(f): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2016
phemflex90:
Today is my birthday, show me love by liking me
happy birthday, today is also my daughters birthday.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by tempel(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2016
How can it be accessed?
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by CSTR12: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2016
What is the frame work and under what platform are these monies to be shared? What are the criterias or is it going to be for the almajiris in the north as usual or most likely propaganda.?
And some body will tell me buhari is working? Idiotts.
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by nacozee: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
money wey dem don already loot, com tag am with women. if i hear say anybody get one kopo
Re: FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Uchmonia:
Please how can we access these funds. I need more explaination
"We"? Are you a woman? Nothing we no go see for this Buhari regime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Office, Osun Tells Civil Servants / Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose / FG Sets Up Two New Satellite Companies Under NIGCOMSAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.