Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner, Celebrates Her Daughter's First Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner, Celebrates Her Daughter's First Birthday (824 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) / Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner, Celebrates Her Daughter's First Birthday by ChuzzyBlog: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Former beauty queen Anna Banner and singer Flavour's daughter, Sophia, turned one today and her mum took to her page to celebrate her. She wrote:

Way maker , Miracle worker, Promise keeper, light in the darkness!!!! That is who you are! For you have given me an Angel in human form! My most priceless Jewel! My Heartbeat !
My precious gift from Above! All i can say is Thank you! Happy Birthday My Princess Sofia, my Mama!! I love you!!!!!!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/flavours-babymama-anna-banner.html

lalasticlala

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner, Celebrates Her Daughter's First Birthday by ChuzzyBlog: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Cute girl
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner, Celebrates Her Daughter's First Birthday by kossyablaze(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2016
OK... Woulda simply said HBD and move on buh really i don't celebrate a child outta wedlock.... It is strictly against my ethics.
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner, Celebrates Her Daughter's First Birthday by delectablegyal(f): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Yeah, fvck lalasticlala, he betrayed me.
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner, Celebrates Her Daughter's First Birthday by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Baby mama business is lucrative sha.. Hbd cutie!
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner, Celebrates Her Daughter's First Birthday by Ginaz(f): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Baby mama business is lucrative sha.. Hbd cutie!

Stop addressing her as a baby mama, she has a name and she's human. Everybody makes mistake, just let the damn girl be. sad
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner, Celebrates Her Daughter's First Birthday by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Ginaz:

Stop addressing her as a baby mama, she has a name and she's human. Everybody makes mistake, just let the damn girl be. sad
What do you mean by her making a mistake? I guess her only mistake is wanting to be a celebrity girlfriend or rather Wife. They might later get to marry each other though ('If' they re meant for each other). But for now, she's just Flavour's baby mama.

(1) (Reply)

Jumabee Bags New Ambassadorial Deal With Oga Taxi / PHOTOS: Nollywood Actress Rita Edochie Decorated With Ambassador For Peace Award / Kylie Jenner Explains Why She Disabled Comments On Her Instagram Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.