Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year (1773 Views)

Buhari Proposes N7.2trn Budget For 2017 / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / Osun Firm Nets N2.2trn From Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration received a total of N2,203,573,573,563.25 from the Federation Account as allocation between June 2015 and May 2016. In a recent survey conducted by the Economic Confidential, it emerged that during the period under review, the administration got the highest allocation in July 2015 with N412.60 billion and the lowest allocation of N113.80 billion in May 2016. The report further revealed that in June 2015, the Federal Government received N173.91 billion made up of N159.72 billion for Consolidated Revenue Fund, N3.27 billion for share of derivation and ecology, N1.63 billion for Stabilisation Fund, N5.49 billion for development of natural resources and N3.78 billion for the Federal Capital Territory Administration. In August, September and October 2015, it received N216.99 billion, N180.86 billion and N162.93 billion respectively. Between November and December 2015, the Federal Government also got N205.15 billion and N151.64 billion to end the year. In January 2016, it received N175.04 billion made up of N160.87 billion for consolidated revenue fund, N3.10 billion for share of derivation and ecology, N1.77 billion representing that of stabilisation fund, while development of natural resources and FCT stood at N5.46 billion and N3.82 billlion respectively. However, in the subsequent three months, the Federal Government witnessed a drastic reduction in revenue in a descending order of N150.32 billion, N139.36 billion, N120.92 billion for February, March and April respectively. Meanwhile, total inflows into the Treasury Single Account (TSA) of the Federal Government under President Buhari stood at N3 trillion while the number of Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) rose to 976.
https://newtelegraphonline.com/buharis-govt-got-n2-2trn-one-year/
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2016
And nothing to show for it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by delectablegyal(f): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Fvck anybody that CUMMENT after mine.

Lalasticlala betrayed me.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by Thukzee01(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
we got lies to show

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by kossyablaze(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Thukzee01:

we got lies to show
lolzzzzz grin indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:

At least Sambo Dasuki isn't sharing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by mikeweezy(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2016
this government are very good in calling high figure of money yet things are getting worse,we don't want to hear about the figure again we just need a better life ur party promise ,though I never voted APC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by FreeGlobe(f): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari govt looted 2.2 trillion in one year

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2016
My President is working........ Obviously.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by iykenex(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Naija
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by danysi(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Sai my Buhari, keep it up my presidor
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by usba: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2016
some fools would say you build train stations with water, you give bailout to states with leaves not money, you run govt with paper not money.... Clearly when you are a child of hate your brain rearly works.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by IVORY2009(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2016
usba:
some fools would say you build train stations with water, you give bailout to states with leaves not money, you run govt with paper not money.... Clearly when you are a child of hate your brain rearly works.

Why do u keep changing monika? Omenka/Passingshot why.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by usba: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

Why do u keep changing monika? Omenka/Passingshot why.......

They torment you in so many ways? Poor you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Buhari govt looted 2.2 trillion in one year

You feeling fine at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by mrvitalis(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Salary is 166bn per month that's 1.99 trillion
How much has been released for capital projects?? Over 200 billion ... Min of works, power and housing 160, then agriculture I think 26 and the rest shared among the ministries

Some people just want to complain about everything... How kuchen was Jonathan average earnings per month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by drss2(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2016
no amount of money is enough for a directionless govt. -unknown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by Abeymills(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Bubuhari is simply a disaster a bad manager yeye govt
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by IVORY2009(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2016
usba:

They torment you in so many ways? Poor you. cool

Omenka abi na passingshot/dropshot, u dont know I hv deployed a tracker to monitor all ur user ID's grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2016
delectablegyal:
Fvck anybody that CUMMENT after mine.

Lalasticlala betrayed me.
Just gone through ur profile,u are delectable true true
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by Jorussia(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
How much has been released for capital projects?? Over 200 billion ... Min of works, power and housing 160, then agriculture I think 26 and the rest shared among the ministries

Some people just want to complain about everything... How kuchen was Jonathan average earnings per month
I was about to write the same thing you just wrote. If you remove salary from that amount,you will realise that this govt is really trying its best with meagre resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by funlord(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2016
undecided
kevinscore:

Just gone through ur profile,u are delectable true true

No be only delectable! You are admiring a strong jawed, husky voiced MAN with a _penis as long as yours!
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by mrvitalis(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Jorussia:
I was about to write the same thing you just wrote. If you remove salary from that amount,you will realise that this govt is really trying its best with meagre resources.
But I feel it is can do more in terms of tax collection
VAT collection in this country is less than, 5%... We have a GDP of atleast $350 be and 5%of that is $17.5bn and with the present exchange rate that's 5 trillion alone from vat...
If we have a serious government we can raise comfortably over 15 trillion a year as government revenue
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by obailala(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

Sometimes I just force myself to assume the people making some of these comments are kids with growing brains. Someone just calls a high figure and their brains fail to understand that most of it ends up as recurrent for salaries.

You hear things like, "CBN has $30bn in reserves and buhari is complaining of lack of funds." Their brains obviously thinks the FG should just dig into 'reserves' and the sad truth is that some of those making these comments are fully educated adults. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by DropShot: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

Omenka abi na passingshot/dropshot, u dont know I hv deployed a tracker to monitor all ur user ID's grin grin
It's amusing to know that even when I'm offline, my moniker torments people like you.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by NigerDeltan(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2016
U dont mean it
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by DropShot: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2016
obailala:
Sometimes I just force myself to assume the people making some of these comments are kids with growing brains. Someone just calls a high figure and their brains fail to understand that most of it ends up as recurrent for salaries.

You hear things like, "CBN has $30bn in reserves and buhari is complaining of lack of funds." Their brains obviously thinks the FG should just dig into 'reserves' and the sad truth is that some of those making these comments are fully educated adults. undecided
You go fear comments for Nairaland nah grin grin grin grin

Too many kids who should still be in college doing A-Levels plenty for here nah.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by NigerDeltan(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2016
usba:

How much is it to buy paint, call a painter to paint 3train stations.
Is that not all they contribute?
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by IVORY2009(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2016
DropShot:

It's amusing to know that even when I'm offline, my moniker torments people like you.

grin grin I over reacted, I guess.... cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by DropShot: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

grin grin I over reacted, I guess.... cheesy
How many times will I tell you I'm not Omen.ka. I won't deny being P......S... though! grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Govt Got N2.2trn In One Year by IVORY2009(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2016
DropShot:

How many times will I tell you I'm not Omen.ka. I won't deny being P......S... though! grin grin

Sorry noted...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Is Peaceful....she Voted For The PDP. / DSS Will Pay The Mistaken Judge N100billion / See What A "Biafran" Posted On Twitter That's Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.