Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu (616 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists / MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by phenase(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2016
BY FRANCIS IGATA

ENUGU - The Movement for the Sovereign
State of Biafra, MASSOB, Sunday, lash out on
the Federal Government and the Movement for
the Emancipation of the Niger Delta who are
currently engaged in a dialogue to end renewed
bombing in the oil-rich Niger Delta describing
their condition to free detained Director, Radio
Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, as laughable.

MEND had in a statement weekend through its
spokesperson, Jomo Gbomo, said that it
proposed to the Federal Government," the
release of Indigenous
People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, on the
condition that he renounces the agitation of
Biafra Republic" as resolutions to end the
revolts in the south-east and south-south
geopolitical zones.

But frowning at the resolutions from MEND, the
Leader of MASSOB, Uche Madu,in a statement
signed and made available to newsmen in
Enugu yesterday,insisted that the agitation for
Biafra Republic was hinged on self
determination which has become a spiritual
movement that cannot be quenched by any
force.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/massob-slams-fgmend-conditions-free-nnamdi-kanu/

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by eleburu(f): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2016
We don hear
Re: MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2016
This person above me though.. Wetin i do you?
Re: MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by SONofYORUBA: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Ibos have been their own enemy since 1856. Stop this attaché by force. Don't be an Ijo slave.

If you use Osu, you get banned. If you use Afonja, you get moved to front page. Can't my Ibo blodas take what they ditch?
Re: MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by kuuljay(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Why not allow him to be released first,you jeered him into trouble and resulted to prayers and now that MEND has held the govt by the bal!s you are still saying don't release him,thats been foolish
Re: MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Victorblaze14(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2016
We all know he's not going to accept that
Re: MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by temptnow: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Avengers are still holding Buharis balls. And I believe they won't let go.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu =Nelson Mandela

Mandela = Robben Island Prison (27 years)

Kanu = Kuje Prison (just 10 months R 26 years, 2 months.)

Why are the Ugandans in a hurry? 2042 never knack na
Re: MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by drss2(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2016
b...i a....fra.. rep is a movement dat in unquenchable. d..a...ura dullard can keep decieving himself with mend. useless govt.
Re: MASSOB Slams FG,MEND Over Conditions To Free Nnamdi Kanu by moshmusth(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Still pondering the cluelessness of the people from SS.. of what importance is Nnamdi Kanu to the struggle of ND I expected more from them that this stewpid demands

(1) (Reply)

Osun Govt Imposes N700 Levy On Each Slaughtered Cow / Ganduje Inspects Kano Independent Power Project (photo) / Which Way Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.