Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That (28690 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by tosin400: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2016

The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu was recently honored with a doctorate degree by a Ghanian university, and he shared lots of lovely photos from the event including this one Below But one of his followers didn’t fail to find something wrong with the photo.

See comment and response below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/01/why-is-someone-holding-your-umbrella-fan-ask-dele-momodu/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by eleburu(f): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2016
because him hand dey pain am. kolomentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by kossyablaze(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2016
He's even justifying it! Both him n Davido are same!..... For christ sake, Obama holds his!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by ladygudhead(f): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Make una leave this man alone naaa...nor b una mate o.na envy b dis one abi na beef!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Shortyy(f): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2016
people with their fvcked up mentality. i don't see nothing wrong with that.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Nigeria my darling country. No be for here!

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by datola: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2016
That is not Dele's umbrella na. It is umbrella used as part of the ceremony during the awards.

Did the Op expect oga Dele to hijack the umbrella from the man so that he can appear humble to Nigerian social media rats?

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by temptnow: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
He's even justifying it! Both him n Davido are same!..... For christ sake, Obama holds his!
shut up, you don go America before? Obama holds his umbrella. Nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by kossyablaze(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
shut up, you don go America before? Obama holds his umbrella. Nonsense
Yes I av been to Texas. Where av u been? Ajegunle I guess.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by seunny4lif(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin
African man can form for Jesus self grin grin
But the thing pain am grin grin grin
From Davido to This guy grin grin grin
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by madone: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2016
na wa for ppl oo,weti concern the fan for the man life issue. if he holds it himsef someone will talk if he satys under sun people will talk.i tink the best thing now is do wat is rit before ur eye and that of ur maker. the rest can go to hell
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Malcolmx12: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2016
That's Dele's brother not him.
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by MadCow1: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2016

Because he is a Boss..

Don't hate the Player, hate the game..

Poor people are always looking for ways to make the rich feel bad for being rich.. angry

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Landloard01(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
Yes I av been to Texas. Where av u been? Ajegunle I guess.

I was here, not in all cases.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by MAGNETIC(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Wetin concern you

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by manutdrichie(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
grin
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
There's nothing wrong with the picture na. Why are some people always bitter?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Beremx(f): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
He doesn't want Nigerians to think he's joined PDP. grin

Nigerians will always lament.
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by harrysjones(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2016
cool cool coolthat nigeria for u dont forget to check my signature cool cool cool
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by dominique(f): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2016
According to Dele's reply, he did not make the man hold the umbrella, the man offered to. These social media critics need to calm down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by nlanded: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2016
tosin400:

The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu was recently honored with a doctorate degree by a Ghanian university, and he shared lots of lovely photos from the event including this one Below But one of his followers didn’t fail to find something wrong with the photo.

Since this is about correcting and finding something wrong from what others have said, please allow me to correct you as well: It is Ghanaian and not Ghanian okay? grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by benedictac(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Some Nigerians never minding there own business since 1960. Haba! werin concern you.

Abeg who get that meme, complete it for mua mbok

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Why's a short man holding an umbrella for a tall man? That's a punishment undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by yeyeboi(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2016
No comment
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Swissheart(f): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
That's a ceremonial umbrella.
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Sunnycliff(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Who God have lifted up no jealousy or bad belleism can revert!

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by dejavubobo1(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Big bellied Boss
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Berrylite: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
I see nothing bad in this picture..

BTW, Mr Momodu needs to consult me to help him trim down his bulging tummy
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by iamord(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it.. He is being honoured.. But he remains Mahamas stooge and ndc sympathizer .
Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by iamord(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Because he is a Boss..

Don't hate the Player, hate the game..

Poor people are always looking for ways to mak the rich feel bad for being rich.. angry

that's tradition.. He is being honoured...

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That by Sweetcollins: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Big head, big man mentality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why / Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation / 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.