Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? (1095 Views)

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / Can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Juliesexy(f): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2016
With the current economic situation of the country, would you burn your certificate (or drop out of school if you're still in school) for $50m (fifty million dollars)?

Given the current dollar/Naira rate, when converted into Naira, it'd fetch you something in the region of #15b (fifteen billion Naira). So, would you burn your certificate for NGN15b?

Lalasticlala, dominique, Fynestboi, Mynd44...

Be honest with your answers, please.

1 Share

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by JoeCutie(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Eh? $50m? shocked

I'd burn my certificate...
Burn the teachers...
Burn all the fake friends I had in school...
Burn the school...
Burn all the schools near my school...
Burn all the politicians in Nigeria...
Then burn the ministry of education.

Fvck certificate! In Nigeria, and legally, it'd never get you anywhere close to fifteen billion Naira in your lifetime. Who certificate epp? Abegi!
undecided

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2016
grin

Who cares of the school certificates?

Look, those self-made billionaires are mostly drop outs tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by druxy(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
I'll burn it with anything that has to do with education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by hpk(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU THE ASHES??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Toluwani111: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
HMMM
:-D:-(;-)
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Raylight2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
I'll burn the certificate and burn the ash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by calebify1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Juliesexy:
With the current economic situation of the country, would you sell your certificate (or drop out of school if you're still in school) for $50m (fifty million dollars)?

Given the current dollar/Naira rate, when converted into Naira, it'd fetch you something in the region of #15b (fifteen billion Naira). So, would you burn your certificate for NGN15b?

Lalasticlala, dominique, Fynestboi, Mynd44...

Be honest with your answers, please.
I will burn everything burnable oo. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Juliesexy(f): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
JoeCutie:
Eh? $50m? shocked

I'd burn my certificate...
Burn the teachers...
Burn all the fake friends I had in school...
Burn the school...
Burn all the schools near my school...
Burn all the politicians in Nigeria...
Then burn the ministry of education.

Fvck certificate! In Nigeria, and legally, it'd never get you anywhere close to fifteen billion Naira in your lifetime. Who certificate epp? Abegi!
undecided
Cutie! Lmao. This guy will not kill me oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Juliesexy(f): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Who cares of the school certificates?

Look, those self-made billionaires are mostly drop outs tongue
Abi? The likes of Bill Gates, Dangote, Steve Jobs, etc grin
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Juliesexy(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
druxy:
I'll burn it with anything that has to do with education
Ah! Easy o bro grin
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Juliesexy(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
hpk:
HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU THE ASHES??
Via bbm cheesy
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Juliesexy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Raylight2:
I'll burn the certificate and burn the ash
Nawao. Bro you are not smiling o grin
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Juliesexy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
calebify1:

I will burn everything burnable oo. lol
grin grin
Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Raylight2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Juliesexy:
Nawao. Bro you are not smiling o grin
$50m no be beans for this country o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m? by Juliesexy(f): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Raylight2:
$50m no be beans for this country o.
True sha grin

(1) (Reply)

UDUS Elect Youngest SU President Ever / No Written Post-utme For Varsities, Jamb Insists / Federal University Wukari 2017/2018 Post-utme Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.