Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

(0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes (1538 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes by princedanalyst: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2016
vHELLO NIGERIANS HOW U TODAY, GO CHECK OUT THE LOVELY NEW COLLECTION OF SHOES AT www.ziino.com.ng, Nigerias largest home made store, all shoes are proudly made in Nigeria.... use this code IINOSHOEWK16 when checking out and get a discount on all shoes, and guess what? free delivery anywere in Nigeria
Re: (0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2016
GNLD... run!
Re: (0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes by princedanalyst: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2016
Davidairmarshal:
GNLD... run!
Which one ia GNLd?.. Av u met me before...its people like u dat make people loose opportunities
Re: (0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes by bolaji3071(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2016
princedanalyst:

Which one ia GNLd?.. Av u met me before...its people like u dat make people loose opportunities

What is the name of the company, the job location in Ikeja..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes by drixy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
All those Ikeja jobs smells MLM
Re: (0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes by jimini: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Thanks for nice article, would you please go through our stuff, I'm sure it would help you a lot. Thanks for greenvilleopera.org because it is the best platform for me to choose my right partner, I would love to help people through this platform.
Re: (0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes by JadielBoden: 2:26pm On May 14, 2018
When would you perform this year 2018 as we have been looking forward to your next show, can you go through bellyandtrumpet right for the moment because it is the best place to make you an offer to download literature work.
Re: (0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) Get Free Coupon To Buy Shoes by jimini: 2:13am On Jul 02, 2018
The question arises when you have nothing to share but you are willing to make others laugh, it is the thing that God is asking for. I am working online and I know bacplus blogs would someday win the battle and also help others by this way, take a forward step and move smartly, thanks a lot for your nice support and love dude.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Advisor At Custodian Life Assurance Plc / Article Writing / Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.