Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Desperate Plea! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Desperate Plea! (498 Views)

Help And Advice Needed She Has Refused To Forgive Even After My Plea. / Funny Pic Of A Desperate Child / Dying Man Desperate Plea For Donor Brother Be Allowed Into UK To Save His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Desperate Plea! by Awele25: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Pls Nairalanders, I've been an ardent follower but I've never posted on nairaland, today is my first. Pls we're looking for my cousin who left home on sunday yesterday till now she has not reached her destination and she didn't come back home, her phone is switched off, she was shuttling between Lusada in Ogun state (close to Agbara) to Satelite town in Lagos pls any information abt her should be forwarded to 08186606394, Her name is Onyebuchi Ramotu Melody Alfa aka Nene, she's 16 year old, the pic was taken 2years ago though, she reserved.

Re: A Desperate Plea! by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2016
No picture, no description. OP add more detail.

From repeats in history whenever girls go missing they(80% of the time) branched off to stay with boyfriends on short notice. Let's hope it's the case here and not something sinister.
Re: A Desperate Plea! by ogoplus: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
This is serious....

I pray that God will re-connect you to her......
Re: A Desperate Plea! by EngrGeorge: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Awele25:
Pls Nairalanders, I've been an ardent follower but I've never posted on nairaland, today is my first. Pls we're looking for my cousin who left home on sunday yesterday till now she has not reached her destination and she didn't come back home, her phone is switched off, she was shuttling between Lusada in Ogun state (close to Agbara) to Satelite town in Lagos pls any information abt her should be forwarded to 08186606394, Her name is Onyebuchi Ramotu Melody Alfa aka Nene, she's 16 year old, the pic was taken 2years ago though, she reserved.
hi was she found?

(1) (Reply)

New Platform To Tackle Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual And Transgender Issues In Nigeria / Come See This Funny Poster / Awka!!! Free Seminar On 'making A Will'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.