Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (26106 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Very soon China government dey come for bubu him go xplain wetin happen to their citizen

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dreamwaker:
He probably caught his boo shaging her boo. Farewell chinky, say hi to the Biafra drug dealers executed recently.
bro this is racist!!!!
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Mzflow(f): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
To be an officer is not easy.you must be psychologically balanced or else You hear of some cases and you collapse.
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Ifebazz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
princeonx:
I still no get how or why people kill themselves!!
He must have a China heart/mind.
Just pray 'the lord lead you not into temptation and deliver you from every evil '. If you get to know evil, you'd know how easy it is for your mind to yearn suicide.
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by alexiej(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
I heard the Chinese govt has a way of checking their citizens activities abroad, such that if they have contracts in other countries, they must do it well and nt disgrace their country.
Maybe this man had issues and feared what he would face at home so he decided to kill himself.

Or why shld a chinese man kill himself in Nigeria for goodness sake?
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:
O Shiit!!

Maybe he had just smoked that Ikeja kush...

That shiit made my Homeboy Lekan jump from Third Mainland bridge. Thank God he didnt die because he was dreaming. angry

wrong accusation dude...kush killed no one.probably they are been haunted from the village.
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by davibid: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sha!!!

Why na

Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by gbishman: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
those people have no souls trust me
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Kokoboss: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Life truly isn't funny. Even me
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by ChinonsoDike2: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
This comment thread is cancer. After spending time on reddit, the disparities in White and black intelligence become o' too glaring.
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Feranchek(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
ritababe:

frustration I guess

The guy don frustrate big time! grin cheesy
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by salt16: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Op, u for add pix naa!

But suicide is a cowardly way to end up life!

I better kill myself than commit suicide!

Sunny, killing yourself and committing suicide are one and the same thing. The best thing to do is face your challenges and pray that God helps you overcome. Don't ever consider taking your own life.
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Sunnycliff(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
salt16:

Sunny, killing yourself and committing suicide are one and the same thing. The best thing to do is face your challenges and pray that God helps you overcome. Don't ever consider taking your own life.

Good teacher; I never told you that I didn't say that for humor sake! You can't be more Catholic than the pope

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Raydos: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nigerians Sha!

Dey Don Give The Man Oshogbo Weed grin
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:
O Shiit!!

That shiit made my Homeboy Lekan jump from Third Mainland bridge. Thank God he didnt die because he was dreaming. angry

Bros I hop u no dey struggle for job, cos na job u b ursef. Being an MC n Comedian go fit u die!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by onatisi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
A man is discovered to have hanged to death in his room and people have automatically concluded that he committed suicide!!!
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by saintdennis(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
[color=][/color]
Kokoboss:
Life truly isn't funny. Even me these days ehn, the depression and frustration is making me to think of killing myself. Imagine after nysc no job. Am losing it.

Why not sell yourself into slavery instead? @least your offspring would be better for it

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by 4ward(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by glossy6(f): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dreamwaker:
He probably caught his boo shaging her boo. Farewell chinky, say hi to the Biafra drug dealers executed recently.

"boo shaving boo"...dreamwaker wake up from your own dream! cool cool
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Arijude(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dreamwaker:
When will you acquire some senses ?
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by onatisi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kokoboss:
Life truly isn't funny. Even me these days ehn, the depression and frustration is making me to think of killing myself. Imagine after nysc no job. Am losing it.
If where you are isn't favouring you ,then change your location . Is it by force to live in Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by nell2: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dreamwaker:
what kind of offpoint comment is dis .must yiu comment. AMU OJIII , EHU
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by atirolu(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
He came to invest in nigeria with loans from bank in China
Dollars was 220 wen he borrowed the money
Now that the economy had gone worse what do u expect
A dollars is now 380 to a naira

Bank manager also committed suicide

Sai baba
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by calabardick(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:
O Shiit!!

That shiit made my Homeboy Lekan jump from Third Mainland bridge. Thank God he didnt die because he was dreaming. >sad

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by southernbelle(f): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pranaya:
The rate at which people are committing suicide though! Why not use yourself for ritual and make people around you rich... Abi?
hahahahahaha shocked you are mean!
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by moshould(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Him don go pass him boundry, may be sacked nwa dibia without paying him off..naso d guy give am, go to hell..
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Abodunrin07(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sad one
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Abodunrin07(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kokoboss:

Please stay strong. Cling to your friends, family and God during this time. If no one will give you a job, create a job of your own. Whatever you can sell, sell it. Whatever service you can provide, give it. If the door is closed, open it in your own way. Don't let the enemy trick you into taking your precious life. Be well.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by sixtus3606(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
ClitRaider:

That kush eh?!
After burning some joint, at the new African Shrine i drove straight to oworonshoki before i realised i'm supposed to drive home @ Ogba.
grin
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by osenidvdg(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pranaya:
The rate at which people are committing suicide though! Why not use yourself for ritual and make people around you rich... Abi?

Must you comment on this thread ?
Have respect for the dead ok ?
Re: Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by princeonx: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ifebazz:

Just pray 'the lord lead you not into temptation and deliver you from every evil '. If you get to know evil, you'd know how easy it is for your mind to yearn suicide.
I go rather kill myself than to commit suicide lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Operate Along Owo/Benin Road, Policeman Shot Dead, Another Wounded / Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death / I Only Gave Her One Blow - Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.