Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan (35054 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by omas1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Olabestonic001:

See painment from Ipads.
Eternally defeated by the Yoruba's. We are Ipads nightmare.
I don't engage in e tribal war .
Keep deceiving yourself. Oshi
Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by Olabestonic001(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
omas1:

I don't engage in e tribal war .
Keep deceiving yourself. Oshi

wink tongue cheesy grin

Ipads getting frustrated since May 29, 2015.
It must such that all your SS bother are falling your hands.
It pains so much to be an Biafra.
I will never take any news from you yeye efulefu serious again.
You are all paper tigers.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by whitebeard(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
chai..!! I just waste money on Pepsi and popcorn...why why why why why...NDA it is not fair nah...

foolish people..nah dem dey make mouth before...I dey vex cuz I waste money..abeg NDA zombies don't quote me...

...if the economy cripple nah all of us go suffer am...wait I no waste money...lol..I will keep my popcorn and pepsi and wait for the day NDA will regret their actions..lol...I will rub the fact that they have once been purely foolish in their face...

cuz I don't think Nigeria would elect any leader from that region in years to come...

we ain't foolish...

WELL I THINK THE GROUP OF PEOPLE CALLED n.d.a...are experiencing what we call a "N.IGGA MOMENT"

browse on it if u don't know what a N.IGGA MOMENT is...

shout out to NDA- "COWARDS"
Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by omas1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Olabestonic001:

wink tongue cheesy grin

Ipads getting frustrated since May 29, 2015.
It must such that all your SS bother are falling your hands.
It pains so much to be an Biafra.
I will never take any news from you yeye efulefu serious again.
You are all paper tigers.
You take it serious/you don't take it serious , no one gives a bleep. You re insignificant.
beside madam don't you have dishes to do ?
Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by amaechi1: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
Wise men, leaving it for another day. Nice one guys. We've been giving zombies and buhari heart attack back to back since last year. Continue till their parents can't receive FG salary again. Hungry people

The heart attacked has also been hard on you and the innocent people you claim you are defending. Take it if you like, GEJ will never be the president of this country again. The worst, it will take another divine grace through OBJ to make another fellow a president from that region.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by TomLepskie(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Gradually they are naming their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by okingslice(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
lipsrsealed I no talk
He who fights and run Nah fear catch am. grin
[/quote]
cool Chai

1 Like

Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by Thoughty2(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
NDA or whatever they call themselves are undermining the power of the Military. I hope the military gives them a well deserved surprise
Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
No one plans murder aloud!! Just do it already and stop making noise undecided .

Just dey talk talk like woman, una nor ready for anything jor, clowns cheesy
Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by MrALIVE: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Idiotic cowards!!! Gerrahia mehn!!!
Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by oluwasegun007(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
you mean JOnah have been calling dem... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by Holyman3(m): 3:58am On Aug 02, 2016
blueto:
Lies. It is because you are afraid of suffering defeat from NA.

I know that the govt is treating you as the 5%, but resorting to violence is very aversive and reprehensible. two wrongs cannot make a right.

Hopefully, Nigerian unity will become “Negotiable” when Buhari finally discovers oil in the North.

Shut up kid.
How many of your siblings are in the Army?
Or do you think the army are robots?
Re: Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan by Alwaystruth: 4:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Calls doesn't mean he called them on GSM Number. Mumu..go to school you no gree go.
Calls included begging on behalf of the ND people not to declare independence because of the problem
it will cause. This can be done through seminars ..through news papers and other media even
on his face book page. Most Nigerian children lack comprehensive skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps / Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.