Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) (60786 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by xilixr: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
The husband has caged her so much that she has to seek a companion in another wife. Islam na wa
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by nevilbot: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
janellemonae:

Only d 1st will be legal. Mormons in America also have multiple wives.

Yes they do but it is still illegal and can't go forward to register it. And d reason they've not gone to jail for it is cus they live a secluded life. They don't go public with it. Make they try make any legal claim now and see wat will come out of it
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by cutesimplycalm(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
I don't want to believe shez so real abt dat. Orisha jen pe meji obirin ko de nu
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Raylight2:
same thing happened down here in Edo State.
where in Edo?
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by ogbevireo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is simply recruitment for ISIS.
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by eherbal(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Doveda! Ntoin! grin
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
2dugged:
where in Edo?
Aviele (no further questions)
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe osusumustflow VickyRotex funmilade11 temmiedebbie better opportunity don come o
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
2dugged:
where in Edo?
Edo is in Niger state now,you no even sabi economics
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
The gradual destruction of American system and values has started. God save America.
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Cashberry511(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
i don dey consider to convert to...this religion get understanding well well
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by ProsperUSA: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
At least better than gay
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by osinachi82: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
come o! una sure say i no go convert to islam so? cos all that matter dey make sense especially this one
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Raphael81(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
wow this is an ideal religious woman, see how she is gladly looking for another wife that can snatch her bearded husband from her, may the god help her in her quest for problem...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by OwoLee(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
She is a mor.on. It is her choice to want a co-wife. Yes, there are women who want a co-wife but dissing women who don't want it, is the height of stu.pidity. Personally, I don't care and neither do I consider it a big deal to want a co-wife. Idi.ot!
But u just dissed someone who wants it...wetin be ya problem ?
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Simonet: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
She suppose apply for 3, not 1 grin
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by excell123: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT PRESENT A TWO-DAYS HOLY GHOST POWER-PACKED INTERNATIONAL CRUSADE

ITALY 2016: TITLED: GOD'S TIME TO TAKE OVER (6TH-7TH AUGUST 2016)

ITALY 2016 TITLED: GOD'S TIME TO TAKE OVER
DATE:6TH-7TH AUGUST 2016
TIME:SATURDAY 10 AM SUNDAY 10:AM
VENUE: NAPOLI, ITALY
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: +393512536223

Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Artib(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
mosho2good:
Bubu do u see Wat ur change has now cause......
but you can see where the news was coming from. Not in Nigeria yet you're blaming the wrong person. Mumu!
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
The girl wey fall into that victim go suffer till the day of her life.
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Shabib(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
mosho2good:
Bubu do u see Wat ur change has now cause......

Recieve sense, guy.

Obviously, u don't have any.
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Next suicide bombers
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
ISIL recruitment alert
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by eemjay(f): 12:35am On Aug 02, 2016
queenoflafia:
The husband is very active sexually and she can't satisfy him.
They will be like"I can't come and go and die,get a second wife"

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Amamaka(f): 12:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Lekwe nu wahala oo shocked She's willing to share.. grin
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Edo is in Niger state now,you no even sabi economics
hahaha, I be wan know where before I get reply wey I go compose
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
nellyelitz:
ISIL recruitment alert
Check my signature plssmiley
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe osusumustflow VickyRotex funmilade11 temmiedebbie better opportunity don come o

you no well
Re: Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

you no well
You no wan go amelica?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.