Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB (859 Views)

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by AgentOrange: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
– MASSOB says Nnamdi Kanu cannot renounce Biafra – The group says they don’t see Nnamdi Kanu betraying his belief on Biafra – MASSOB says nobody can renounce Biafra because it is an identity, culture and tradition The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) believes that Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) cannot renounce his group’s demand for an independent state of Biafra. Reacting to reports that the federal government was working out an arrangement for Kanu’s release from prison if he renounced his Baifra agitation, MASSOB described the condition as “laughable and inconsequential.” In a statement by its leader Uchenna Madu, MASSOB says they don’t see Nnamdi Kanu betraying his belief on Biafra.

The statement read: “MASSOB does not see Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as one who can betray his belief on Biafra, he is not a sell-out, his ideologies on Biafra may differ, he can never betray hundreds of Biafrans that died recently on the course of Biafra. “Secondly, Biafra is not a religious faith that can be renounced or abandoned. Nobody can renounce Biafra, it is an identity, culture, tradition and existence of group of nationalities, it’s not personal or individualistic. “There are thousands of Biafranistic persons more determined, consistent, dangerous, focused, and unshakeable than Nnamdi Kanu, Uchenna Madu and other leading figures in the Biafra struggle. “Biafra is also bigger than all the leading figures put together. “It is childish on Federal government to expect Nnamdi Kanu to renounce Biafra, the fate of over fifty million people. “MASSOB advises Buhari to save his battered Nigeria’s face from more diplomatic shame by allowing the court to grant Nnamdi Kanu and others bail. “We shall continue to press for their release including the ultimate aim of Biafra actualization with non-violence. Nigeria will soon experience another dimension of non-violence struggle that will marvel it. Soon the world will celebrate the downfall of the most corrupt country.” A progress report on the dialogue between the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND) and agents of the federal government, at the weekend, said an arrangement was being worked out for Kanu’s release from prison custody by the federal government if he renounced his Baifra agitation. But Presidential spokesman Garba Shehu could not confirm MEND’s weekend claim. Shehu said the government had not received the report of the talks from those it authorised to discuss with MEND.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/910747-nnamdi-kanu-set-renounce-biafra-need-read.html

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by AgentOrange: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by Thewrath(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nnamdi kanu does not eat ewedu.
Nnamdi kanu is not a coward.
Be like nnamdi kanu.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by Emmatdayo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by Sunnycliff(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Let the Afonjas and efulefus who doesn't know that one can't deny his identity! That Biafra is not a religion nor a choice rather a heritage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by Progressive01(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Cool!! I pray he doesn't so he can spend the rest of his miserable life sponsoring soccer games in Kuje while FFK does the needful to his yellow wife. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by DeleteNonsense: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Before now I don't like Kanu but recently I found out one thing about him "he knows world history very well" Kanu is epitome of peace, justice, courage, gallant, eloquence, he has won my love not because he wants to restore Bi*fra but because he stand for truth. The truth they denied us in school during our nursery, primary and secondary school. Other country should learn from Nigeria mistake and start telling their citizens truth about their existence both bad and good experience. Shalom!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by brize(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
It is either the flag of Biafra is risen up or I am lowered to the grave - mazi Nnamdi Kanu................. A strong message to Afonjas and mumu buhari

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
As an upcomin artist wey wan blow pass russia explosion i no go Denouce Nigeria and I no fit renounce Biaphra b/c its my identity
Check out my singls incase you want 2 be my manager or sponsor
JIM JIM. BOUNCE & WINE AM
check my pro4il 4 contacts
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by moshmusth(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
I concur. . If he renounce it now all those lost lives will mean nothing. So Nnamdi abeg don't renounce BIAFRA just plss break Mandela hero status and spend just 35 years in prison and we shall name biafra after you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by DeleteNonsense: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Progressive01:
Cool!! I pray he doesn't so he can spend the rest of his miserable life sponsoring soccer games in Kuje while FFK does the needful to his yellow wife. grin
He already knows the challenges he will encounter on the way to promise land and took it as his destiny but Bros what's your own destiny? Sorry just want to know in the spirit of love.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by Progressive01(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
DeleteNonsense:
He already knows the challenges he will encounter on the way to promise land and took it as his destiny but Bros what's your own destiny? Sorry just want to know in the spirit of love.
The fvck out of my face.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011850_4004457asoldierwithawhippursuingsomebodyusethisgififyouseeauselesspostjpegfaabe749e08592f59893225a6876e150_jpegc87acb7de2d76a8992e7642d98ce3945
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by IVORY2009(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Renounce Biafra - MASSOB by Fedayeen02: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Progressive01:
omenka is still pained. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FG Deploys Firebrand Technocrats To Rebound The Economy Within 6months- Picture / Nigeria Deeply Divided-un Report / No Nigeria At G-20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.