Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Hon. Nnataraonye (Olugbu) receives An Award As The "Most Active Lawmaker" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Nnataraonye (Olugbu) receives An Award As The "Most Active Lawmaker" (429 Views)

Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award / Hon. Ifeanyi I. Nnataraonye (Olugbu) Celebrates With Uche Nwosu On His Birthday. / Who Is The Most Active Minister At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Nnataraonye (Olugbu) receives An Award As The "Most Active Lawmaker" by UzuegbuProsper(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Yesterday, being the 31st July, 2016, 4:50PM to be exact, the honourable member representing Mbaitoli State Constituency in the Imo State House of Assembly, Hon. Ifeanyi I. Nnataraonye was honoured/bestowed with an award as the "Most Active Lawmaker On Social Media" by the "Imo Social Media Searchlight Concept", at Vision Hotels, Nekede/Ihiagwa, Owerri West, Owerri, Imo State.

While presenting the well deserved and meritorious award to this ebullient and youthful Lawmaker, which was presented to him by Hon. Irunoh Chukwunonye, SA on Protocol and Entertainment, Mr. Irunoh poured his heart to the congregation and said, "I am very much privileged and honoured to present this wonderful award to the honourable member representing one of local governments areas that has the most electoral value and power in the whole of federation... You deserve this award, Olugbu" Hon. Irunoh said.

When accepting the wonderfully designed award in the hands of his presenter, Hon. Nnataraonye passionately spurred and charged the unbiased organisers of Imo Social Media Searchlight Concept ( in the persons of, Mr. Bannana Mouth, Mc T-boy and Mr. Mouth) never to relent but to remain steadfast and committed in doing what they've gloriously and talentedly started with their whole hearts until the set out goals for their target is accomplished.

Meanwhile, Hon. Nnataraonye was accompanied by his indomitable and cherished wife, Mrs. Ogochukwu Nnataraonye, Hon. Ugochukwu Jonah, Comr. Jeff Nwoha (who was one of the awardees) and Hon. Comr. Ekene Emmanuel (Digital Mbaitoli).

Re: Hon. Nnataraonye (Olugbu) receives An Award As The "Most Active Lawmaker" by babyfaceafrica: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Source?

(1) (Reply)

#nigeriaimmigration2000: “reinstate Us”, Expelled Recruits Cry Out For Help. / Between Blames And Performance – A Tale Of Incompetent Leadership / Those Calling For My Extradition To US Are After My Political Ambition: Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.