Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS (31779 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by counsellorwiser(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
JCKA23:
he's only wasting his time, no crime was
committed any where, I assure u that this Jibrin
is only bitter he's out so he's only trying to
create a scene where is nothing. he's just like
Facrook Lawan that was disgraced by otedolla.

No crime was committed You may want to defend your claims with legal facts. Of course I do not trust Jibrin either, because had he not been removed he too would be smiling home with his loots like others.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by Max24: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
sammyomal:

Oga what has padding got to do with the fact that nigeria is currently broke.
and who told you the 50billion has been deposited into their acct.
Sidon there dey look. Upon say Nigeria is broke these people are ready to break Nigeria into pieces further. Didn't d senators know we were broke when they bought 36 SUVs at #36m each and expecting more deliveries? Keep trusting them while they do abracadabra for you - Nigerian lawmakers are fantastically corrupt !!!

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by 1stdammy: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I so much like the guts of this man!

Though not a saint but his temerity is second to none! We need his likes in Nigeria politics!
Hmmmm, I have issues with that man, the issues is this; why wait till he was suspended before revealing all these?? Why not at the instance of the padding?? Or is it because he realised he was not going to benefit from the padding
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by ImtiazNupe(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jibrin, the Hero of Democracy. If they fail you, fail them also.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by tunjidj3: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
I love the man jibrin for his courage and boldness at least he has save nigeria 40billion tax payers money form executives personal spending. God blessed jibrin. instead of our leader to reduce govt spending which in return reduce tax , enable low import duity etc.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by Emmatdayo(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2016
JCKA23:
he's only wasting his time, no crime was
committed any where, I assure u that this Jibrin
is only bitter he's out so he's only trying to
create a scene where is nothing. he's just like
Facrook Lawan that was disgraced by otedolla.
i hear u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.