Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Have No Business With Apc - Dokpesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Business With Apc - Dokpesi (631 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Business With Apc - Dokpesi by skillzahblog(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mr Raymond Dokpesi, a leading contestant in the race for national chairman of PDP In a statement by Omor Bazuaye, his media aide revealed he is a full blooded member of PDP and has no business with the All Progressives Congress

Reacting to questions from Senator Makanjuola Ajadi, a former Senator representing Kwara South senatorial district, when he took his campaign to PDP headauarters in Ilorin in Kwara State, Dokpesi said the question that he is in the race to serve as a mole for Buhari and the APC in PDP has trailed his campaign.

REPORTS HERE http://www.skillzah.com/2016/08/i-have-no-business-with-apc-dokpesi.html

1 Share

Re: I Have No Business With Apc - Dokpesi by TippyTop(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dokpesi would be an invaluable asset to PDP.
Re: I Have No Business With Apc - Dokpesi by dollyjoy(f): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
TippyTop:
Dokpesi would be an invaluable asset to PDP.
Goodday. You can vote again pls.

Vote vizkizsmiley
Re: I Have No Business With Apc - Dokpesi by TippyTop(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
Goodday. You can vote again pls.

Vote vizkizsmiley
I have voted
Re: I Have No Business With Apc - Dokpesi by ticker(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
i dont want him to win, Jimi agbaje is more competent

(1) (Reply)

APC Leader Dies In Ekiti / Nigeria And The Price Of Petrol In Other Countries. / Nigeria Arrests 7 For Supplying Explosives To Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.