Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

For The Air I Breathe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For The Air I Breathe (1076 Views)

Father Beat His 3 Year Old Son To Comma For Polluting The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Air I Breathe by Pranaya(f): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Disclaimer
All characters portrayed in this work are fictitious, and any similarity to the name and character of any person is coincidental.

PROLOGUE

"Promise you'll always love me, promise you'll always be there, promise never to leave me no matter the situation" I said amidst tears.

"Common baby, it's not as if we're getting married any time soon. We're still young and we have our lives to live" Shina replied. He is finding it hard to understand the reason behind all the promises I was asking him to make. He loves me and that feeling alone is enough. But if that is what i want, and if that is what is going to make me happy, he felt he should just do it.

"I promise to love you, I promise to always be there, I promise never to leave. Is that all?" he asked still confused. I nodded my head in affirmation, held his hands, looked into his eyes and we sealed it up with a kiss.

1 Like

Re: For The Air I Breathe by Pranaya(f): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
I just felt like trying this out. Don't know how cool it will be. My last attempt at writing was when I was in high school. Please keep the comments coming in.
Re: For The Air I Breathe by Lordkylie(f): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
dont give up ms pranaya o,i'm following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Air I Breathe by Thandobaby(f): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Am already curious of what's gonna happen next gal.....more grease to ur elbow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Air I Breathe by PeachyP(f): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pranaya, please continue the story smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Air I Breathe by TheOtherRoom: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2016
If indeed you've been writing since high school you should have known how to build your plot.....

Or maybe you're trying another technique..
Oya continue
Pranaya
Re: For The Air I Breathe by WizBLANCE(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
My dear come and continue this Tory as peacefully as you started it or i will be forced to beat it out of you... Loving you already.
Re: For The Air I Breathe by HungerBAD: 4:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Pranaya:
I just felt like trying this out. Don't know how cool it will be. My last attempt at writing was when I was in high school. Please keep the comments coming in.

Still waiting for the end of the story.

1 Like

Re: For The Air I Breathe by Pranaya(f): 4:35am On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:

Still waiting for the end of the story.
smiley smiley. Okies. Not sure if it'll come anytime soon though
Re: For The Air I Breathe by HungerBAD: 4:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Pranaya:
smiley smiley. Okies. Not sure if it'll come anytime soon though

Okay. Are you busy with other projects?or have personal commitments?your poems are on point too.
Re: For The Air I Breathe by Pranaya(f): 4:51am On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:

Okay. Are you busy with other projects?or have personal commitments?your poems are on point too.

Awwwww.. Thanks. I have a personal commitment at the moment. I don't even have a tiny little moment to write anything on it
Re: For The Air I Breathe by HungerBAD: 4:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Pranaya:
Awwwww.. Thanks. I have a personal commitment at the moment. I don't even have a tiny little moment to write anything on it

Okay be safe then.

Keep on writing when you have the time Amiga.

1 Like

Re: For The Air I Breathe by Pranaya(f): 4:53am On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:

Okay be safe then.

Keep on writing when you have the time Amiga.
Thanks smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Pdf By R. J. Palacio / My Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Sawyer) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.