Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

"Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says (121401 Views)

What Will Your Front 3 Attacking Line Look Like With €10 From The Pic. Below / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Babycherry(f): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
I no see any finishing here oooooooh

I can imagine why he was lifeless.......with that her boob job wey dey like the breasts dey play away match.....

He's not fun in bed, but he's been married for 8yrs with kids and what do you do with ur life?

Bang celebs? Stupiid models

She no even fine

Veekid see this olofofo

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by NikitaNike(f): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mumu

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by tomquest: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Before we are quick to form conclusions over Messi's sexual virility, let's acknowledge the fact that some ladies are an instant turnoff in bed. No matter how powerful you are in bed, once you get down with a woman with vaginal odor, you'd instantly loose your erecti0n. Some ladies don't really know how to care for their "thing".

Another strong factor that can affect a guy's performance is when he's overwhelmed by a sudden guilt that he shouldn't be fvcking that lady because he's cheating on a more loving partner. Messi had a childhood sweetheart all along...

We were not there when they fvcked and so we must hear Messi's side of the story too.

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by hopilo: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
clintino700:
Guess her flower pot is more like an oil well!!!
Guy, l for drill that oil well scatter. I am a driller
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by matrixpixels: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
our dear Igbos will still blame Buhari for ds

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by tomquest: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
hopilo:

Guy, l for drill that oil well scatter. I am a driller

That's why you need a job in the construction industry Mister Driller.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Phi001(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
tomquest:
Before we are quick to form conclusions over Messi's sexual virility, let's acknowledge the fact that some ladies are an instant turnoff in bed. No matter how powerful you are in bed, once you get down with a woman with vaginal odor, you'd instantly loose your erecti0n. Some ladies don't really know how to care for their "thing".

Another strong factor that can affect a guy's performance is when he's overwhelmed by a sudden guilt that he shouldn't be fvcking that lady because he's cheating on a more loving partner. Messi had a childhood sweetheart all along...

We were not there when they fvcked and so we must hear Messi's side of the story too.
Also, he was young and inexperienced. He has gathered at least 9 years of experience since then. Let her go and try him now and see whether she won't go home with twins.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by ObaKlaz: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
See as her body strong sef... She be like transgender!
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by tomquest: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Phi001:

Also, he was young and inexperienced. He has gathered at least 9 years of experience since then. Let her go and try him now and see whether she won't go home with twins.

I always maintain that a man's performance in bed is 80% dependent on the lady in question. Some ladies are an instant turnoff.

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Orikinla(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bicos Messi no marry am. grin
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by TheSCRYPT: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
LastMumu:
Messi cannot perform without the help of Iniesta and Xavi grin

Without Iniesta Messi is nothing. No wonder he is underperforming both on the bed and for Argentina. grin

Lastmumu

With the little I have read from you on the NL JV chat room, I would expect a much more mentally engaging comment from you, at least, come up with an argument that makes sense, sadly you dissapoint me yet again.

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by MJBOLT: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
See as she look like a cave troll,she thought tagging Messi in her mess would make her any better...
The guy is happily married with children
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by DabuIIIT: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Some women are real serpents
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Over-sharing is for dummies, boob job went wrong lipsrsealed

But I know guys would be cheering if tables were turned
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Eeeeeewww! I don't blame messi by how fake and ugly this woman looks i might lay like a log of wood too infact i would be like an iron rod grin. With this fake plastic boobs it would be like having sex with a manequin *spits*

2 Likes

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by wristbangle: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
The cheap slut is looking for unnecessary attention to become known. Show us the pix of u and messi not performing well in the bed.

Messi no perform well for bed yet him knack him wife 2 correct kids.

Shameless she-goat.

Orikinla:
Bicos Messi no marry am. grin

No mind her bro.

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by cr7lomo: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
gibzzhd:

Guess u don't know what messi is to the world?

Yh I know he is a tax evader to the world and weak in bed
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by akintho(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
LastMumu:
Messi cannot perform without the help of Iniesta and Xavi grin

Without Iniesta Messi is nothing. No wonder he is underperforming both on the bed and for Argentina. grin

Lastmumu

this dude is crazy.... lol
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Jalinco: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wha shame!!!
Messi cannot win ordinary ballondor
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
this one dey look for cheap popularity.If messi is dat bad why is his wife not complaining.Iranu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed....all these end time dead body looking oloshos shocked
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by matthew80(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
I want to know the mod that moved this to the front page, s/he must be an anti-Mesi.

#iGotLion
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
See the dirty looking model. She looks the type who'd steal your phone and jewelry after the deed.
Anyone whose seen Messi's performance on the field knows very well he's no log of wood during sex. She's only bitter for reasons best known to her.

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by ifeomaekol(f): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
The girl is a real bi**h *spits*
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by matthew80(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
tomquest:
Arrange an interview with him sharparly. smiley shocked .

#iGotLion
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by jayAjoku(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
clintino700:
Guess her flower pot is more like an oil well!!!
actually the more sex she has the firm it becomes lack of sex causes loosening
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Kaycee625(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Alll these hoes trying to get cheap popularity maliciously
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Sgwash: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Even d most revered bedmasters have had their own share of a terrible bed experience, u all can attest to that. The young man could have been on one of those days. Or d lady could b a proper ass wipe, who is practically insatiable, and expected messi to take on her like he takes on all 'em defenders. Or maybe he is actually not good in bed... Buh what baffles me is why she is saying this now!!! she is probably speaking out of turn, wanting her billowy voice to be heard. No matter what, I will forever love messi. That guy gives me a height of joy that is unattainable.

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by doll912(f): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Men and their stupid ego...some of them are insulting the yeye model wey no fit keep secret. If Na man now, them go hail am... Messi cannot do just like many men in Nigerian homes today. But...

It's none of my business o jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Mediapace: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Abi jare bros

crazy oloshos everywhere

They want to defame my own messi angry
wristbangle:
The cheap slut is looking for unnecessary attention to become known. Show us the pix of u and messi not performing well in the bed.

Messi no perform well for bed yet him knack him wife 2 correct kids.

Shameless she-goat.

No mind her bro.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by OlafenwaMoses(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
omaiyale:
I no she can't reject Ororo Cr7
Wicked Man.....
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by kk4kiss(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol is that he is not good in bed or that he is not active ? Lol
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by overlord77: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
omaiyale:
I no she can't reject Ororo Cr7

This one na Man-Driller na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.