Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? (1391 Views)

Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) / Goat Sef Dey Beg Nawa Ooo {Pix} / Lol! Naija Sef... Dude Claiming To Snap With C. Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by Firstboi01(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Virtually everybody on nairaland knows this guy (by name ofcourse). Even non-members. You'll think he owns the site. Since I joined nairaland in 2001 (lol), I nefa see rest o. Lalasticlala this, lalasticlala that. Ah ah! (In Falz voice): Ashually, Hai whont to know who this guy his! Today na today! But wait na... You think Lalasticlala is someone? Really?
How many of you know that Lalasticlala is only an online app designed for tapping trending pictures from twitter handles with certain celebrity and political tags?
It is also an app that scans NL for front page requests. Recently upgraded to include traffic tweets from @gidi_traffic.
Come to think of it, or do you think any human being would actually sit in front of his laptop 24/7 with 360degrees twitter surveillance and NL post surveillance in a country of little or no power supply plus very high cost of fuel? Yet not even have his own opinions shared online? I mean, we read seuns posts in dog or advert sections, we read ishiloves post in romance section...(I guess)....but this lala of a stick...all you see is that if he is viewing a thread, two things are about to happen, it's either that thread goes down or it makes front page...or better still, someone somewhere in Nigeria gets a ban...hehehehe
Or you see programmed comments like "pls include a source in your write up" signalling that the app is about to take you to FP. Lol
Oh give me a break you dogmatist. Let's be realistic for once okay?
Is there really anyone behind that moniker 'cos I think it's just an app.

Lol. My personal opinions tho. Correct me if I'm right. *Runs out*

Cc: Lalasticlala FP

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by pascali(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
teacher. I no well ohhh I was just passing by
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by fadsam: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
mak i carri my sit sidon 4 here.....
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by Dejideji1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol, the type of ban that awaits you ehn............. You know that type of long ban that can force someone to deactivate.............. .

Anyway, i can see you posted it under the jokes section, you may be spared..
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by sheedy407(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
There is a face behind the name.
He actually engaged in a discussion with me on a post i created to get some credibility on it and we had a chat that lasted close to 5 replies.
So there,the moniker is not a robot
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
lalasticlala is a human...he is a supermod.
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by ANIEXTY(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oga drop me here, *pays money*
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by Firstboi01(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dejideji1:
Lol, the type of ban that awaits you ehn............. You know that type of long ban that can force someone to deactivate.............. .

Anyway, i can see you posted it under the jokes section, you may be spared..

Lol... Ban ko, Burn ni. Kolewerk o jare!
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by CeoMoses(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
nairaland and lalalasicala is like

Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by MhizVeronica(f): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Same thought i do have anytime i come online on NL

then i went to search for his profile

i saw his posts then i knew someone is behind that moniker
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
lala no wan ansa sev
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Is he faceless? Picture of Lalasticlala or I don't believe he's human. Whoever has it should share it jor. I really wanna see d face of the "most sought after" supermod wey reign pass Seun himself

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by maxism2: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
what d Bleep is lalasticlala? never heard that before. is that the title of a song?
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? by Temolad: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala via: www.nairaland.com/3359960/five-things-probably-didnt-know

(1) (Reply)

Amibo Room , Juat To Make You Laugh...... / Best Funny Photos Of 2016 / World Best Funny Jokes - Read And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.