Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! (1598 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Locally Made Guns Recovered From Slain Armed Robbers Baffles Security Agent.PICS / Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by truth12(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello nairalanders, im about to write on how to protect yourselfs from robbers that rob at night. its no news that they come like jesus christ said he would come in the bible. PRAYING THAT NON WOULD COME TO YOUR HOUSE

FIRST: you would always know when armed robbers are attacking the neighbours with shouting, gun shots and screams, these sounds are made within seconds so be at alert.
THE KNOCK : the first knock you hear on your door shouldnt be a surprise to you, but a sign that you should be more alert. cos they come like gentlemen. *ladies quickly make sure you remove seductive dresses like night gowns and stuff that you wear before sleeping, *MEN DIAL THE EMERGENCY NUMBER112 WITHOUT DELAY . Ask for the persons name and other needed info in order to be sure of who the person might be. * IF ITS SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW ABEG MAKE UNA NO OPEN AM OOO. MAKE SURE THE KIDS ARE HIDING IN A SAFE PLACE .

WHEN THEY FINALLY THREATHEN TO BREAK DOWN THE DOOR * COS THEY WILL* ABEG PASS THE EXIT TO ESCAPE AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. *THATS WHY ITS ADVISABLE FOR A HOUSE TO HAVE AN EMERGENCY EXIT* FOR THOSE THAT DONT HAVE MAKE SURE YOU DIALL 112 AGAIN BECAUSE THOSE OLODO NO FIT COME INTIME . ABEG NO MISTAKENLY DIALL 911 OOOO.

AND WHEN THEY FINALLY BREAK DOWN THE DOOR, PLEASE BEND YOUR HEADS IN RESPECT *FOR THEY HAVE ARRIVED* COMPLY WITH THEM AND NO Bleep UP OOOOO. I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HELP.

NIGERIAN ROBBERS I HAIL OOOOO .
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
You say make we dail emergency wetin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
What kind of thread is this? On August 1st? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by truth12(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
LizGray:
What kind of thread is this? On August 1st? undecided

it depends on the way you see it,anyways its in the crime section.
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by Coolgent(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
When u realised that armed robbers are at your door step, send an emergency sms to your neighbour, relative and nearby police station i believe it wont take u morethan 3minutes.

If u have two phone put one on recording mode and hide it
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by nowornever2016: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ok O! Boyz Never Enter Ur Room B4? If It Happen No Be U Go Remember Phone, And If They Enter First Thing U Go, Hear Is Where Is Ur Phone?
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by fboonmy: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by bamirotola: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2016
Na to activate my James Bond and Steven steagar side of me....d best thing ladies can do is to pour red oil on their pad and use it, so d tifs wld think dey are on dia oil and gas.. aand y'll should run to your panic room if you av one...if not, d man of the aus should open d door and be as gentle as seminarians D*ck..m well you can call d police, but don't rely on them... I have landed

#walksOutaThread
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by nowornever2016: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2016
fboonmy:
Talking from experience ? undecided
Yes Oo! Na Year Ago,
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by DannyJ19(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Lol....shay dem tell u say emergency exit dey 4 face me i face u...
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by truth12(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2016
DannyJ19:
Lol....shay dem tell u say emergency exit dey 4 face me i face u...

which armed robber wan robb face me i face you?

1 Like

Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by fboonmy: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2016
nowornever2016:
Yes Oo! Na Year Ago,
lol..hope it wasn't too bad an experience?
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by truth12(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2016
what robber in his right mind would take a gun to rob face me i face you?
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by DannyJ19(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2016
truth12:

which armed robber wan robb face me i face you?
E be lyk say u jst return 4rm pluto...
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by nowornever2016: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2016
fboonmy:
lol..hope it wasn't too bad an experience?
Just Like Film!! U Go Hear Ur Father!!!
Re: Things To Do When Armed Robbers Come Knocking On Your Door! by truth12(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
DannyJ19:
E be lyk say u jst return 4rm pluto...

ive never heard of it, the only type of robberry i think can occur is the petty type. *JUSTSAYING*

(1) (Reply)

#taxify #bolt Driver Ejaculates While Carrying Female Passenger In Lagos [+video / Nigerian In South African Resort To Self-defense Over Attacks On Them (videos) / Another Set Of Soldiers Issue Fresh Threats To Warri Residents In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.