Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite (5948 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite by kensmoney(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
interview invite!!!
Atend test/Interview 4Job Vacancy4 Business/Sales/Admin personnel Wednesday 3rd Aug @ 5 Afisman drive,Off Oduyemi St,Anifowose Ikj,10am,Cum wt ur CV.08176453304. who else got did msg, and who km about them. plz help
Re: Interview Invite by techP(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
kensmoney:
interview invite!!!
Atend test/Interview 4Job Vacancy4 Business/Sales/Admin personnel Wednesday 3rd Aug @ 5 Afisman drive,Off Oduyemi St,Anifowose Ikj,10am,Cum wt ur CV.08176453304. who else got did msg, and who km about them. plz help

which Kain invite be this... very suspicious!!!
Re: Interview Invite by omooluwafe: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
pls nairalander,I need ur help.I got this message and I want to knw if is gnld or scam?
you are urgently considered for an Assessment /Test to hold on 2/8/16 by 9am at 56B Moleye st off Herbert Macaulay way behind Total Spencer B/S Yaba.A22/CEO.
pls help me!
Re: Interview Invite by techP(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
omooluwafe:
pls nairalander,I need ur help.I got this message and I want to knw if is gnld or scam?
you are urgently considered for an Assessment /Test to hold on 2/8/16 by 9am at 56B Moleye st off Herbert Macaulay way behind Total Spencer B/S Yaba.A22/CEO.
pls help me!

GNLD...
Re: Interview Invite by lawsonite(m): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2016
I got this same message;
Your CV profile impress us, you are invited for an assessment/work briefing on WED, 3/8/16 by 9am at 56B Moleye street behind total FS off Herbert Macaulay way Spencer yaba. HR:A1/7377.
I didn't go, because many of these online job sites are being used by kidnappers, and scamming purpose. I believe a good job invite should contain the title of the job you are applying for, the name of the company, the phone number of the person inviting you, and the address of the company.
I hope this piece of information will help.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite by smithremmy: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
lawsonite:
I got this same message;
Your CV profile impress us, you are invited for an assessment/work briefing on WED, 3/8/16 by 9am at 56B Moleye street behind total FS off Herbert Macaulay way Spencer yaba. HR:A1/7377.
I didn't go, because many of these online job sites are being used by kidnappers, and scamming purpose. I believe a good job invite should contain the title of the job you are applying for, the name of the company, the phone number of the person inviting you, and the address of the company.
I hope this piece of information will help.

Am tired of all this text it's shows they are fake good Organisation won't send out mail like this and I want you all to stop jiji cos they wasting our money to all unnecessary drug marketing company

U're invited for Job Assessment/Briefing on Fri 5/8/16 by 9am @ 56b Moleye St,Behind Total Filling Station Herbert Macaulay Way,Spencer B/Stop Yaba.A1/Admin/HR

You are invited for a RECRUITMENT EXERCISE with ICONIC-ACE SERVICES on Frid. 05/08/16 at no 22 Teju House Ilupeju Byepass Ilupeju Lagos by 9.00am. IA/62

It's all this people that don't allow good company get our cv online let us all report JIJI n Co can't imagine the GNLD people can express their self or good reception for graduates and master holder lyk us it's a shame
Re: Interview Invite by dejilg(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
why is it that no one is talking about the fact that this people are scammers. the fact that people paid with their atm cards thro their POS? the person I knew said that they even collected 1k and gave #100 to a guy that told dem his tfare is #100? y'all scared or ashamed to admit u v be swindled of ur cash? well I laughed at the person who told me abt the ordeal. she parted with 2k (for this change era). she realized that the name on d account she saw on the POS had been flagged false (after getting home) on nairaland as a fake recruitment company. the name on the account according to her was "Betfil Global" while she thought it was "Alpha Resource Consulting" but she blamed the whole incident on jazz (juju). I told her she was sweet talked and I wud love to experience the so called jazz....gud day ppl

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite by JohnDanApeh: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
omooluwafe:
pls help me!

I got one this morning too ooo
Re: Interview Invite by kidman96(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
JohnDanApeh:

I got one this morning too ooo
Did you eventually go for this interview?
Re: Interview Invite by kidman96(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
omooluwafe:
pls help me!

Did you go for the interview?
Re: Interview Invite by Defenderng1: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
You've been shortlisted for an interview scheduled for 1pm on Mon.07/11/16 at 56B Moleye str.by Total Alagomeji B/S off Herbert Macaulay way Yaba. Ref:A4/C013

Sender: BS/HR/ADMIN
Time I Received:15:24pm

who else got something similar today , because from all am hearing from previous respondents.......Only God can save this nation
Re: Interview Invite by Swiftylistic: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2016
Please,attend an interview tomorrow at 26,Tonade Street,behind Cash n Carry,Ikeja,at 10 am.Call this number for direction.Position:Secretary..... Real or not?

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why New Applicants Don't Get NGO Jobs Often / Mubadala,new Telecom Company In Nigeria / Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment At Kwara State Internal Revenue Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.