Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song (5428 Views)

My Colleague Was Sacked – My Pains, My Views / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by berepiki(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
BOMA BEREPIKI... A man that believes in good music with decent lyrics... A man that believes in gospel music...operation flush out all the corrupt songs... I believe songs should have meaning... Lyrical dept... And moral input in the lives of the listeners and dancers.. I believe songs with decent lyrics should be played in our schools... Our children are like empty memory card, they store anything they see and hear in their memory...Kids of these days say words they heard from a song and by default they are corrupted if the words have no moral input. I got sacked 3days after getting my offer letter to work as a physics, maths and further maths teacher in a big private school at GRA pH.. Salary 70k/month...Just because I refused to dance to a secular song 'shake body' I was kicked out ... Silly reason to sack som1, all in the guise of poor team work... Truly everybody danced except me ... I told them my reason for not dancing which is: I don't dance to songs that don't glorify God, the name of Jesus or at least with morally good lyrics... My body is the temple of God and I use it to honor God...After my explanation, I got a sack letter... Never in history... So strange an event the day it happened to me... A world record... A defining moment... Wow This is worthy of a medal of national honor... Lol... Greatness is my name... I feel blessed for being persecuted, what an honor... A movement for decent music has begun... Letx encourage good lyrics in songs n also decent music videos... Letx fight against Unclothedness in our movies n music videos... Letx shine the light... Haters are welcome... They are indeed contributors to every greatness step I take in life... Lol... Persecutors are welcome too, the more the scars the more THE RANKS...lol

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Behira(f): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ok
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by hertz9te(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
take heart bro........best advice ever;sue skales

3 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by berepiki(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol...tell me cheers cos itx a thing of celebration...am getting better offers... Am even building my own schools...Be happy for me bro... Every persecution comes with a blessing/eternal crown

4 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by exotiqueify(f): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Does anyone have dis feeling of dejavu?. . . okay, wot exactly should we do now??Please is dis a re-write of one guy who was sacked from a school in ph for refusing to dance to shake body Do we even UNDERSTAND d meaning of jobs/vacancies section?!! Mehn!

12 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by berepiki(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
exotiqueify:
Is anybody having dis feeling of dejavu?. . . okay, wot exactly should we do now??Please is dis a re-write of one guy who was sacked from a school in ph for refusing to dance to shake body Do we even UNDERSTAND d meaning of jobs/vacancies section?!! Mehn!
.... The haters are here... Welcome sister... Must u contribute if u don't like a thread...
... People like you will sell ur soul just for a peanut job...
Learn from my experience n stand for something, so that u won't end up as a slave in the hands of ur employers...
.... The job u are looking for in this section can destroy u if u don't learn a lesson or two from this thread...

If u want to keep hating, continue cos people like u will make this thread more popular n a Frontpage can be the next destination... Lol

2 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by exotiqueify(f): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2015
berepiki:
.... The haters are here... Welcome sister... Must u contribute if u don't like a thread...
... People like you will sell ur soul just for a peanut job...
Learn from my experience n stand for something, so that u won't end up as a slave in the hands of ur employers...
.... The job u are looking for in this section can destroy u if u don't learn a lesson or two from this thread...

If u want to keep hating, continue cos people like u will make this thread more popular n a Frontpage can be the next destination... Lol

i laff so loud my belly hurts. . . .Oh my brother, its too late to reply u, but check ur first post and carefully see my comment there. If u are d same person posting dis, u rily are no christian with dis comment. . . May i remind u, wat christ did on earth, even when he was chastised by d chief priests and elders of d council, the bible records, "he uttered not a word", even when he knew whom he was!! I am a good christian, and unfortunately for ur rat-picked brain, u forget, (probably when u were trying to get fame), that i actually supported u. . . . .But now, my brother it is fool-hardy to think dis fame gets u anywhere, even d Christ u claim to serve, must probably be watching u and nodding his head at u. . . .Watch and learn and live like christ, thats all im saying. . . . Ur first post already got u d fame u wanted.
P.S: Why dnt u take my one kobo advise and post ur next job, when.u do get a better offer from the 70k on this thread and put d devil to shame WHEN it is DONE?!! instead of putting urself and Christ to shame with ur 2nd useless post. . . .. .I mean is there any reason for this second post at all?!!!smh
. . . . . And for d record, u are a derelict fool to tell me i will sell my soul to d devil for a peanut job, or any job for that manner. . . Never ever say words about people u KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! I wish u come back with a splendid retort and let d beast in u show!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by occ5050: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2015
@ OP, you don't need to blow your trumpet. A mature christian would not make a fuss when he or she overcomes a situation but return the glory to God and not making it look like you are the only person that such has happened too. And you dnt need to attack people when you are corrected. A christian should be humble...

@etisotiqueify. U spoke well but please it will be nice if u dnt join the OP in using offensive words. It's a sign u r more mature.

Grace.

23 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by exotiqueify(f): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2015
@etisotiqueify. U spoke well but please it will be nice if u dnt join the OP in using offensive words. It's a sign u r more mature.

Grace.[/quote]

this part i most certainly agree with. . . tanx

3 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2015
As a "true" christian, I can't imagine you're expecting some sort of trophies for your tribulations? I read your other thread, and I was proud you stood for what you believed in even at the expense of your job. of course I take it that you've read about what fellow christians both from the ancient times and even currently, have had to pass through for upholding their faith? Pick yourself and move on always reciting that part of our Lord's prayer that says "lead us not into temptation...." & not going about bragging for overcoming a very minute trial. What I fail to understand is your reason for writing these epistles, taking God's glory for yourself? other ulterior motives maybe?? Albeit, the kind of words you used on that lady does not depict something that's coming from a supposed holy temple.

12 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by kachnov(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2015
dude seriously,get over this dancing facade. It has happened ,dust yourself abi na pick yourself up and move on.

In fact....picture of you rejecting the dance or gerrarahere sheit men!

??

6 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Ramos16(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2015
exotiqueify:

i laff so loud my belly hurts. . . .Oh my brother, its too late to reply u, but check ur first post and carefully see my comment there. If u are d same person posting dis, u rily are no christian with dis comment. . . May i remind u, wat christ did on earth, even when he was chastised by d chief priests and elders of d council, the bible records, "he uttered not a word", even when he knew whom he was!! I am a good christian, and unfortunately for ur rat-picked brain, u forget, (probably when u were trying to get fame), that i actually supported u. . . . .But now, my brother it is fool-hardy to think dis fame gets u anywhere, even d Christ u claim to serve, must probably be watching u and nodding his head at u. . . .Watch and learn and live like christ, thats all im saying. . . . Ur first post already got u d fame u wanted.
P.S: Why dnt u take my one kobo advise and post ur next job, when.u do get a better offer from the 70k on this thread and put d devil to shame WHEN it is DONE?!! instead of putting urself and Christ to shame with ur 2nd useless post. . . .. .I mean is there any reason for this second post at all?!!!smh
. . . . . And for d record, u are a derelict fool to tell me i will sell my soul to d devil for a peanut job, or any job for that manner. . . Never ever say words about people u KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! I wish u come back with a splendid retort and let d beast in u show!

my dear dont mind him, look at the heading of his post, and u will know he has got pride, it is quite simple op, this topic does not belong here, you are not the first man to loose something for Christ, urs waz just a stupid job, others have lost their life... So calm down op

9 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 23, 2015
exotiqueify:
Does anyone have dis feeling of dejavu?. . . okay, wot exactly should we do now??Please is dis a re-write of one guy who was sacked from a school in ph for refusing to dance to shake body Do we even UNDERSTAND d meaning of jobs/vacancies section?!! Mehn!
he loves attention eh, I doubt if the whole thing actually happened grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2015
berepiki:
BOMA BEREPIKI... A man that believes in good music with
decent lyrics... A man that believes in gospel
music...operation flush out all the corrupt songs...
I believe songs should have meaning... Lyrical dept... And
moral input in the lives of the listeners and dancers..
I believe songs with decent lyrics should be played in our
schools... Our children are like empty memory card, they
store anything they see and hear in their memory...Kids of
these days say words they heard from a song and by
default they are corrupted if the words have no moral
input.
I got sacked 3days after getting my offer letter to work as
a physics, maths and further maths teacher in a big
private school at GRA pH.. Salary 70k/month...Just
because I refused to dance to a secular song 'shake body'
I was kicked out ... Silly reason to sack som1, all in the
guise of poor team work... Truly everybody danced
except me ... I told them my reason for not dancing which
is: I don't dance to songs that don't glorify God, the name
of Jesus or at least with morally good lyrics... My body is
the temple of God and I use it to honor God...After my
explanation, I got a sack letter...
Never in history... So strange an event the day it
happened to me... A world record... A defining moment...
Wow
This is worthy of a medal of national honor... Lol...
Greatness is my name... I feel blessed for being
persecuted, what an honor... A movement for decent
music has begun... Letx encourage good lyrics in songs n
also decent music videos... Letx fight against
Unclothedness in our movies n music videos... Letx shine
the light...
Haters are welcome... They are indeed contributors to
every greatness step I take in life... Lol... Persecutors are
welcome too, the more the scars the more THE
RANKS...lol

this story is a lie! this is not the first time you're creating a thread based in the same story! pls get a life and stop deceiving yourself

11 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Nigga must be feeling like some sort of mathyr right now reveling in his tomfoolery. Chai grin

13 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2015
And this one calls himself a true Christian. Lol.

9 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by StPete: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2015
I sympathized with the OP when I first read about his sack. But after reading this, I actually think his stupid pride is getting to his head. Must u announce to the world wat u fvcking did? Who gives a fvck? I think u deserve dat sack and if I'm opportune to sack u again, I'll not hesitate. Arrant nonsense!

16 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
how many times will u open thread about this , btw I think ur silly anyways. so if u dance to secular song ur going/not going to hell abi. u neva need job I swear

2 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by ednut1(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2015
u again the tin still dey pain the mumu. grin. I think u made it all up to gain attention so an employer can send u a pm, grow up. same topic posted in three 3 sections, chai

6 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by phiszo(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2015
@op. you are a big fool looking for attention with your fake story.

6 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by exotiqueify(f): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Ramos16:

my dear dont mind him, look at the heading of his post, and u will know he has got pride, it is quite simple op, this topic does not belong here, you are not the first man to loose something for Christ, urs waz just a stupid job, others have lost their life... So calm down op

Bless ur heart dear, was also having d same line of thought. . . . .Buh stupid me, i actually believed him and even supported him. Now im having second thoughts his actual intention of posting dis thread, and d reason for the exact same thread d second time and on a JOB/VACANCIES section! Humans tho'

2 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by exotiqueify(f): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2015
ednut1:
u again the tin still dey pain the mumu. grin. I think u made it all up to gain attention so an employer can send u a pm, grow up. same topic posted in three 3 sections, chai

Wait o!he opened it elsewhere?? See d reason i said he'ld have his fame but shame Christ in d process!smh

2 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2015
exotiqueify:

Wait o!he opened it elsewhere?? See d reason i said he'ld have his fame but shame Christ in d process!smh
https://www.nairaland.com/berepiki. religion job nd celeb sections grin angry

1 Like

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by lloydpras: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Bro. Keep standing for what you believe in. Ignore the haters and Pls remember to post the fourth and other edition on Agriculture, Politics, Romance, Literature, Movies, Event, Business, Travel sections for more entourage .

Signed: Your No1 Fan. smiley

2 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2015
You already made your point in the first thread bro,

This one isn't necessary.

6 Likes

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by Heeyhun(f): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2015
lloydpras:
Bro. Keep standing for what you believe in. Ignore the haters and Pls remember to post the fourth and other edition on Agriculture, Politics, Romance, Literature, Movies, Event, Business, Travel sections for more entourage .

Signed: Your No1 Fan. smiley

You forgot to add food, crime, fashion, pets sections.....hehehehe
Your No2 fan grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by virud: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'd die for what I believe in! The only problem you could face is inconsistency! You have to be unilaterally consistent with your character cum beliefs! Brother, seriously, no b say u talk .. you truly deserve a medal! well done! May God grant you the grace to carry on!
Nigeria needs youth that have character! Youths that have a stand!
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by laurel03(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Again...I hv said it in ur post b4 dt I can do what phyno call iranu abacha once it involve money.... #owonikoko#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by johnwizey: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ordinary shake body.......wat of we wey dey dance shakiti bobio, shoki etc for church nko, na we be sinners na abi d bible specify d kind of dance dat is acceptable to God Wen hunger wire you, u go dance galala. You must be a deeper life member

1 Like

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by musicwriter(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
@OP.

What a sad story!. If you have iTunes, search for Africason and you'll listen to cool gospel reggae by me.

So sad.
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by everton4life(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
SMH. Meanwhile who can recommend any company that offers a part time job.im a student at yaba and i need to support my self. Even if it is N1000 per day. I will do it
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by berepiki(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wow...thanks everyone for the constructive criticism... I am not perfect... I have my human side... Am sure heading towards perfection... Am sorry for the rude comment, I guess I disappointed my fans(supporters n haters)... Lol... I was a little bit tensed yesterday...i guess I need to handle my emotions a lot better from henceforth... A lot of persons get Inspired through me by the Grace of God n I must not truncate the trend... Thanks everyone... I appreciate ur heartfelt contribution...I can feel the love... And to my sister above, no hard feelings.... Am sincerely sorry... , I'v gone past the rift, u are still my lovely sister n u will always be... I love you with the love of the Lord

Am so excited today, I had a wonderful service... Wow
... More grounds to conquer this week... Am looking beyond this n on to the next one... Indeed I'v over flogged this issue... I wish everyone a wonderful week... GODSPEED... IN JESUS NAME AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transtell Group Nig Ltd Invitation / At Nda / Diamond Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.