Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! (1349 Views)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by sammyscholar(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
The Polytechnic Ibadan press council sets to hold another edition of its Debate/Manifesto for all aspirants vying for various positions in the school's Students' Union Government (SUG) today, August 2nd, at the assembly hall.

Just right here today (see picture) by 12 noon, all the aspirants will tug it out with themselves; exhibiting their intellectual prowess and verbal gymnastics. Each aspirant will be telling us how he/she can do it better and would fault the proposed plans and policies of his competitors.

I bet you can't wait to witness it.

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by sammyscholar(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2016
It wil be fascinated
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by sammyscholar(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Another intellectual war about to be recorded. I believe each aspirant is already girding up his/her loin in preparation for today's showdown.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by idris01(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2016
That's great.
We are here to support it.
Unique cybercafe
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by sammyscholar(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2016
idris01:
That's great.
We are here to support it.
Unique cybercafe
alright bro. I shall be updating as event unfolds.

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by sammyscholar(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmm! The debate is getting fierce. No aspirant is ready to leave any stone unturn. Truly ise logun ise.

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by sammyscholar(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yet again!

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by sammyscholar(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Who says women are not represented in government? Maybe you are not living in the twenty first century. Pictures don't lie.

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG Election Debate Holds today! by sammyscholar(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
The debate/manisfesto eventually finished in a grand style. These are the rest of the pictures.

(1) (Reply)

50 Interesting Facts About William Shakespeare! / Jamb Finally Releases Cut-off Marks For 2017 Admission / How I Hid My Identity To Get A Degree In Political Science – Zaaki Azzay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.