Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her (55002 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by kuldude29(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
shocked
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Ayoswit(f): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
lk
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Peacetemi: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by GloriaNinja(f): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
everyone bashing Rita as if when in her position, they will be a Philantropist
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Sunofgod(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
latest 419 scam - donations.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by oluwafestus(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
I think the issue here is nt abt mayowa, all we are saying is that they should learn to safe for the raining days and that rita and co should learn to help they fellow actors and actresses

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Jay542(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Trina0936:

Spot on!
All those celeb are very stingy ehn. Especially that yeye nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fake celebrities everywhere
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by ensamy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
All This people call celebs seen on screen una think say them get money hmmm when bad wind blow for thier side u go no say them no get anything . Wetin una think say Stephanie Okereke , Mercy Johnson and co dey run go marry from rich family .
In Addition Rita Domini, In Edo and co na some of this people politticians dey give them cash . So make una forget them . Ww know mary of them and thier mma house.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by faruz: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
kkk....
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by zarakay(f): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Nigerians ain't smiling. See bashings abeg grin wish you quick recovery.

Am telling u
lol
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by HouseT: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
O boy see anger....people dey vex ooo.naija go beta.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Apreel(f): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
But we all know these artists only live for the gram..Most of them are not rich as they appear to be..If you don't want to contribute. .swerve! Allow Rita do her part..
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Marrtynze(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol yeyebrities, they are actually rich enough to help that guy but stingyness no gree dem, but it is the poor masses that's struggling to buy one plastic of common garri for N350 that should comman contribute, which money pls??

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
she should contact e-money.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by MurphyG1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Come to think of it!

If 10 million nigerians donate 1 Naira each that will amount to 10 million naira!

Most of us can afford to donate One Naira!

Please let us start donating to save a life!

Now.. there are 1,627,592 members on Nairaland. If 100,000 members donate N 100 each that will be 10 million naira.

Again most nairalanders can afford to donate N 100 naira each.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Fhowe: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
People think this actors are so rich they average hustlers too they also have bills
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by mirob(f): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is a big challenge to this celebrities, they should just close eyes and help this one, 10m naira is not really much if they want to do it.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by amybel(f): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
speechless
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by amybel(f): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
speechless 4 nw
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by tylerbraid(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
But when they share the drinks (that causes kidney/liver issues) among themselves, the fans aren't always there... she'd better Tag fellow industry mates.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Jay542(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
christinie:
Let's try and save our Nigerian brother please.
Save who biko?? When he was balling his nollywood money did he dash any fan anything.? Now he is sick we would now help a brother. If he was generous the world would have know. You can help him sha. Nothing is too small.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by repogirl(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Most of them live fake lives but Rita should call her contacts Na. She is bigger than appealing publicly
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by trinitylove(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
mirob:
This is a big challenge to this celebrities, they should just close eyes and help this one, 10m naira is not really much if they want to do it.

yea! A person among dem can pull it off, but I guess they are just busy minding their own biz.
Anyway, check my signature can I get your support sis wink
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by omonighoblessing(f): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
leme ask
when these so called superstars are living large do they ever help suffering Nigerians except for few
take this Leo for example has he ever picked up someone with no hope and helped
why then do they expect to harvest what they didn't plant?
this ia why i love the likes of kanu nwankwo and co.
my own thoughts tho....

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by wonlasewonimi: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
I thought E-money has a gun spraying money. He can shoot this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by tomquest: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
The kind of packaged lifestyle celebrities live one would think that they have tens of millions in the bank. But far from it. Many of them are just struggling, but try to cover up with expensive clothes and cars. Packaging.

However, nollywood can afford to raise 10m in a day.

But where's the love?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by bayinq25(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
jiggaz:
more screenshots.....
80% of what naija celebs post on social media are fake, just for publicity stunt... many of these artists do not even have swimming pools or live in super expensive mansions...they're just wannabes

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by tomquest: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
omonighoblessing:
leme ask
when these so called superstars are living large do they ever help suffering Nigerians except for few
take this Leo for example has he ever picked up someone with no hope and helped
why then do they expect to harvest what they didn't plant?
this ia why i love the likes of kanu nwankwo and co.
my own thoughts tho....

Please let's be humane on Leo. I don't know him from Adam, neither do I watch nollywood (I consider it a film for illiterate housewives and unintelligent people) but if you understand the typical African family setting, you would know that every "big man" has nuclear and extended family financial responsibilities. In many cases, those responsibilities can be daunting. And they usually come unannounced, unpublicised.

You never can tell the family financial responsibilities Leo is shouldering as we speak. It's a Nigerian way of life. Don't castigate him. Pray for his recovery like I'm doing.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by greggng: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
In a sane country his health insurance would ve taking care of all this.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by omonighoblessing(f): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
tomquest:

Please let's be humane on Leo. I don't know him from Adam, neither do I watch nollywood (I consider it a film for illiterate housewives and unintelligent people) but if you understand the typical African family setting, you would know that every "big man" has nuclear and extended family financial responsibilities. In many cases, those responsibilities can be daunting. And they usually come unannounced, unpublicised.

You never can tell the family financial responsibilities Leo is shouldering as we speak. It's a Nigerian way of life. Don't castigate him. Pray for his recovery like I'm doing.
I understand u well my dear.....am not castigating him.
it's just what I feel is right to do.
if it was Kanu or any other philanthropists I would have had more pity.....
don't forget their extra vagant lifestyles as well.the money they spend extra vagantly can help a poor widow.
am not being harsh on him sha
I pray for speedy recovery in Jesus name.
Re: Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her by Irishrena1(f): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
I always wondered why these celebrities do not rally round themselves when in critical times like these but once their terminally ilk colleagues passes on, they begin throwing in the tributes. To me it seemed lime crocodile tears but I just shut my mouth. I'm glad people are speaking up against this at last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding / Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video) / My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.