Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Self Live, Self Crush And Self Pride - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Self Live, Self Crush And Self Pride (4135 Views)

Ravyn Lenae – Crush (mixtape + Zip) / Candy Crush Lovers, How Good Are You... Get Tips / Top 8 Benefits Of Martial Arts And Self Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Live, Self Crush And Self Pride by amosuoluwaseyi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Self love, Self crush and Self pride”

Hello friends, help me to thank baba God in Heaven, you all can remember I told you yesterday how the Devil raised is ugly head in trying to truncate write-up. To be sincere with you, it was not totally the Devil fault, some of the fault actually came from me, and it was due to the fact that I have been using my phone to write, using my phone to type enables me to send the write-up to my whatsapp contact. I got carried away watching a funny film on DSTV and my phone locked, that was how I lost the write-up but today, I know that the God who I serve will give me the strength and courage to do justice to this topic again.

Many people do complain that no one loves them, it is normal for people to feel that no one is showing love towards them but one thing I will like to point out to people who find themselves in this situation is never to give up but rather to first love themselves when they feel loved by family members, friends and colleagues in their offices. How do you exercise or practice “self love”?, it is not expensive, It is cheap but only if you have time to make yourself happy. When you feel no one love you, please don’t hesitate to show love to yourself. How do you go about showing love to yourself?, you remember I told you that it not expensive to show “self love”. Buy good cloths for yourself, cook good food for yourself and take yourself out on a date and when gossipers come to ask you why you are doing too much for yourself, if you are in a good mood, ask them if they can join you in the fun but if you are not in good mood to reply them, just borrow from the word of the Oba of Lagos that “if they don’t leave you alone to enjoy your money that you will tell them to enter into the Lagoon”.  Loving oneself is different from being arrogant, conceited, or egocentric, meaning instead caring about oneself and taking responsibility for oneself.

Self crush! Hmmmmmn imagine when you see a lady and you tell her this little words “Kenny, you are a beautiful and talented person, and I've had a crush on you for as long as I can remember. Every day, my respect for you continues to grow higher. You are caring, warm and funny person. People have no idea how funny you are! I feel like I've always known that you will be mine forever love. When she hears those words from you, I wonder what will be going on in her mind. But now, imagine you are saying the same words to yourself, if I may ask, how will you feel?, on top of the of the world?, feel you are dreaming?.
Brothers and sisters, no one can crush on you more than you do to yourself, so keep crushing, it is not a crime and no law is against that.

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what, Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.
i really need a new crush to take my mind off things so I’ve decided my new crush is MYSELF because who else deserves my attention and affection more than me.

Self pride, abeg what is self pride again? I have heard those words separately before but not together as “self crush”, oya make una see the meaning here, “pride in one's abilities, status, possessions, etc.; self-esteem”. I hope am correct sha? I am made to understand that “self pride” does the following in the life of an individual: Pride in Oneself Motivates, Self-Pride Replaces the Need for External Praise and Rewards, Self-Pride = Self-Esteem = Self-Efficacy, Self-Pride Means Independence, Self-Pride Means We Don’t Blame Others, Self-Pride Means You Don’t Have to Make Comparisons.

As children, we did not know how to praise ourselves. We were little creatures who needed to develop the concept of praise and being proud of ourselves from those around us. So, when we were being potty-trained, there was a reward for each success we had on that potty. In school, we received rewards for our hard work – good grades. If we were involved in sports and other activities, there were also rewards for our achievements. All of this praise and these rewards were external, that is, they came from outside of ourselves. At some point, we need to make the transition from looking for external praise to the ability to praise ourselves and to develop self-pride. If we have never made the transition, we are stuck. If we have made that transition, we need to help others make it too, and here’s why.

I have come to a point in my life where i find it no longer necessary to try to impress anyone. if they like me the way i am, that is good. if they don't.......................it is their loss because mi ole wa para mi nitori anybody

Amosu Oluwaseyi Olanrewaju
EEE: Erase Every Errors

2 Likes

Re: Self Live, Self Crush And Self Pride by Loisaa(f): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Husband Of Popular Twitter Feminist (lekan Akinjide) Accused Of Rape / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / New Etisalat Cheat For Pc And Mobile Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.